PDA

View Full Version : What men want in a woman...

bluewolf
04-29-2004, 05:09 AM
This was posted on netscape news and refers to some things other than just sex.

Men Love to Be With Women Who...
By Laura Snyder

We've all got that inner checklist of qualities we're looking for in an ideal mate. While men's opinions may differ on the particulars, there are at least five qualities he goes ga-ga for every single time (and, happily, your size and shape isn't one of them). Men can't help loving women who...

Don't Take Themselves - or Life - Too Seriously

Who doesn't like someone who can see the humor in life? While men might like their women to be a little high maintenance (that's what makes us different from the boys, after all), you're not going to have a fun first date at the mini golf course if your girl is bitching over broken nails.

Can Play With the Boys

Men will always be sucker for a girl who can explain the infield fly rule, drink a good draft beer, and shoot a mean game of pool with the boys. And if she does it in a short skirt and heels, all the better.

Has Her Own Life

There's a reason all those dating books advise women to play hard to get - it works. But far better, is just being hard to get. A guy knows that a girl with a full life that doesn't revolve around him won't get needy and possessive. And she's also more likely to be fun, and have something to say other than "what are you thinking?"

Knows She's a Sex Goddess

She doesn't have to have a perfect figure or dress like a lingerie model; she just has to have a healthy appetite for sex and no inhibitions about making her desires known. Spontaneity, variety, and enthusiasm get men every time.

Makes Him Feel Good

What we all want in a partner - male or female - is someone who reinforces our beliefs about ourselves...and makes us feel good about who we are. Who isn't a sucker for admiration, respect, and frequent satisfying backrubs?

Sid_Vicious
04-29-2004, 07:25 AM
"Who isn't a sucker for admiration, respect, and frequent satisfying backrubs?"

Toss in that sex godess to this statement and you can lose all of the rest, especially the "hard to get" game(that game creates more missed "ships passing in the night", men and women both guilty as charged, it's stupid!) When I find one as simple as this and REALLY does give frequent backrubs, I'll make a tall pedistal to keep her on...sid

moblsv
04-29-2004, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
you're not going to have a fun first date at the mini golf course if your girl is bitching over broken nails.

Can Play With the Boys

Men will always be sucker for a girl who can explain the infield fly rule, drink a good draft beer, and shoot a mean game of pool with the boys. And if she does it in a short skirt and heels, all the better.

Has Her Own Life
A guy knows that a girl with a full life that doesn't revolve around him won't get needy and possessive. And she's also more likely to be fun, and have something to say other than "what are you thinking?"
<hr /></blockquote>

The parts I just cut out say it all. It probably sounds so good because it is so opposite of who I just broke up with.

bluewolf
04-29-2004, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Who isn't a sucker for admiration, respect, and frequent satisfying backrubs?"

Toss in that sex godess to this statement and you can lose all of the rest, especially the "hard to get" game(that game creates more missed "ships passing in the night", men and women both guilty as charged, it's stupid!) When I find one as simple as this and REALLY does give frequent backrubs, I'll make a tall pedistal to keep her on...sid
<hr /></blockquote>

The hard to get thing is what it said, a game. I do not like games but usually have been cautious at first in my dating days to be sure we have the same expectations and all. I think it saves a lot of heartache for either person if people are clear about what they are looking for. But I liked the part about playing pool and having a sense of humor and having intelligent things to say.

Do not know about you guys but the sex goddess thing might get old without the other components. I know a sexy good looking man would get old for me after the initial excite ment wore off if there was no substance. LOL

Laura

Sid_Vicious
04-29-2004, 11:13 AM
"Do not know about you guys but the sex goddess thing might get old without the other components"

I say the same thing to this as I do the statement, "Money can't buy you happiness", JUST ONCE, I'D LIKE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIND OUT!

Sid

Nightstalker
04-29-2004, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Do not know about you guys but the sex goddess thing might get old without the other components"

I say the same thing to this as I do the statement, "Money can't buy you happiness", JUST ONCE, I'D LIKE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIND OUT!

Sid
<hr /></blockquote>
You and me both, Sid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
04-29-2004, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Even if it never does buy you happiness, it will get you by on a heck of a good time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Nightstalker
04-29-2004, 11:55 AM
We want women to just not say much at all, it makes life easier that way. j/k /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-29-2004, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> We want women to just not say much at all, it makes life easier that way. j/k /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Or more specifically, don't bitch.

My fiancee does not bitch. If she did I would not be with her.

Harold Acosta
04-29-2004, 07:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

Or more specifically, don't bitch.

My fiancee does not bitch. If she did I would not be with her. <hr /></blockquote>

Wally, be weary of women who do not bitch. They won't do any bitching (specially about pool) until they have "gotten you." Then it is hell to get out of the house to be with the "boys" at the pool hall.

Been there, done that twice!....

Sid_Vicious
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
"until they have "gotten you."

I'm glad somebody said it before me Harold ;-) sid

bigshooter
04-29-2004, 09:27 PM
1) Unable to speak.
2) Rich.
3) Owns a liquor store and a fishing boat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chris Cass
04-30-2004, 02:14 AM
HAHAHAHA This Laura Snyder doesn't know anything about a man and what he wants in a woman. Time changes everthing about us. Only a man knows what he wants in a woman. I'll be an example.

When I was 5, I only wanted to catch her. She was too fast.

When I was 12, I wanted to kiss her. I should have told her.
When I was 15, I wanted to make love with her. I didn't care to talk to her.
When I was 18, I wanted her to dress sharp and dance with me, go to dinner and be the envy of every man that wasn't with her.
When I was 19, I was blinded by my love for coolots. She smelled good and her dad owned the gas station.
When I was 21, I wanted her to do anything I ask without question.
When I was 25, I wanted her to be rich. I wanted to be paid. I wanted her to be perfect in looks, wealth, and have material wealth as well. I didn't like being tracked down.
When I was 26, I wanted her to marry me, I wanted her to wait for me when I returned from the service. I wanted her to write. She didn't.
When I was 28, I wanted her to have her father promote me being a General and all. Wanted her to leave her husband, the Major and marry me. She couldn't live on a Pfc's money. Glad she didn't. Wished I never.
When I was 35, I met her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. That blk leather mini skirt drove me balistic. She knew it. I was too old. She didn't care. She was engaged. She was leaving. I had nothing. She didn't care. Her parents hated the thought. She didn't care. I asked her to elope with me. She didn't care. I wanted a son. She didn't care. She wanted to move. I didn't care. She wanted to stay home and raise my son. I didn't care. I got really sick. She didn't care. I couldn't work. She didn't care. I couldn't spoil her. She didn't care. I look very old. She didn't care. This man is happy with a woman that doesn't care. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 09:10 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
04-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Chris, you definitely found a rare one, and she's a cutie too.

SpiderMan

Barbara
04-30-2004, 04:36 PM
CC,

Ain't true love grand?!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~to answer her own question, YES!!!!

Gayle in MD
04-30-2004, 08:38 PM
What a woman, and what a man!
Love,
Gayle

Chris Cass
04-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Thanks Marty,

Once in awhile I get a roll. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Karatemom
05-01-2004, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't say that she didn't care. It's more like as long as she's with you, nothing else matters.

Heide

Karatemom
05-01-2004, 08:40 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris Cass
05-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey K-Mommi,

Your not here anymore, are you? Naa, on the contrary, that's not the point at all. It's the complete opposite. I never thought you'd see the post but as long as you did. Thanks for marring me. Thanks for being my best friend and thanks for giving meaning to my life.

Love,

The Cassman

Barbara
05-01-2004, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hey K-Mommi,

Your not here anymore, are you? Naa, on the contrary, that's not the point at all. It's the complete opposite. I never thought you'd see the post but as long as you did. Thanks for marring me. Thanks for being my best friend and thanks for giving meaning to my life.

Love,

The Cassman

<hr /></blockquote>

Hey, you two! Get a room!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Chris Cass
05-01-2004, 06:18 PM
I want to with RIP. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~can see Barbara' expression now. LOL I meant Pool Room. LOLLOL