PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Women So...

9 Ball Girl
04-29-2004, 01:17 PM
jealous? Yeah, I said it. We're a jealous species. I know guys are too, but women, man I can't figure them out! Today, if looks could kill, I'd be dead somewhere between Worth and Canal Streets! My coworkers (which include male and females) were yukking it up at lunchtime for everytime I got "the stare". This happens all year round to me but the equation around this time of year goes a little something like this:

Spring/Summer Weather = Wendy/Short Skirts/High Heels (Tastefully!)

I'm sure you gals on here have gotten "the stare". Whether it's because you're playing pool and their boyfriends and/or potential boyfriends are staring, if you're in the supermarket grabbing something out of the freezer and now you've got to walk around with the twins on alert and boyfriends and/or husbands are staring, if you just feel good and walk with confidence--all these things and then some will get you "the stare". Blah.

Wendy<---my vent for the day /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Why Are Women So Jealous?

Because they are insecure. Some guys are too but I think most guys just don't give a shlt /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally~~likes "twins"

Nightstalker
04-29-2004, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Why Are Women So Jealous?

Because they are insecure. Some guys are too but I think most guys just don't give a shlt /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally~~likes "twins" <hr /></blockquote>
Well said, I agree. It is insecurity which causes it and men overall do not worry as much about what other guys look like because we are not of the mind that we are "competing" for women. Women need to just remove that "competition" idea from their heads when trying to form relationships.

NS - Also likes "twins" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SPetty
04-29-2004, 01:28 PM
I can't help you. I disagree with the stereotype.

My sisters are twins.

nAz
04-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Skimpy clothing might be the reason /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-29-2004, 01:46 PM
No Nazee. I don't do skimpy to work! Unless you think a blazer, boatneck top, capri pants and heeled sandals are skimpy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And, I don't think it's always an insecurity thing.

nAz
04-29-2004, 01:49 PM
Wendy your just too hot for other women to handle. maybe they just want you, know what i mean. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-29-2004, 01:55 PM
LOLOLOL. You're cuckoo for cocoa puffs, dude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Vagabond
04-30-2004, 04:42 AM
I am enjoying your dialogue....
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-30-2004, 05:46 AM
A lot of it is because we men like to look! It doesn't mean anything, we just appreciate females. We like to watch football too, but it doesn't mean we want to get our there and have our heads removed! If I'm in the grocery store and you are bending over the freezer, I'm going to look. If the "twins" come out on alert, I'm going to look. I'm just not going to do anything about it. Now if the wife's are on high beam, that's a different story altogether. Face it ladies, we are just little boys with a facination for women. Would you want it any other way?????

Wally_in_Cincy
04-30-2004, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> A lot of it is because we men like to look! It doesn't mean anything, we just appreciate females...<hr /></blockquote>

I would rather go to a nice gentleman's club than a museum. Plus there is good music to go with everything else.

Perk
04-30-2004, 07:28 AM
Kinda like the threads regarding cues...I think this one deserves a picture or two...that way we can decide for ourselves /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nightstalker
04-30-2004, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> Kinda like the threads regarding cues...I think this one deserves a picture or two...that way we can decide for ourselves /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Agreed, let's see the twins on alert! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-30-2004, 08:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> Kinda like the threads regarding cues...I think this one deserves a picture or two...that way we can decide for ourselves /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/showpicture.cfm?eventnum=16&amp;photographernum=99&amp;pic num=631

nAz
04-30-2004, 08:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> I am enjoying your dialogue....
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm Wendy maybe that the solution to your "men" problems, maybe you should join the "other team". see if the grass is greener there, pick up some new techniques. who knows your pool skills may improve as a bonus. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 08:26 AM
It was very cold at Q-Masters that year. Very cold. I swear! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 08:31 AM
No no no nAzareth. Although the show The L Word is the same sex, different city, I am much more of a Sex and The City kind of girl. Know what I mean? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
04-30-2004, 08:34 AM
yeah right!

remember how well i know you.

Nightstalker
04-30-2004, 08:40 AM
LMAO, this thread has turned quite interesting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 09:06 AM
You Wish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooltchr
04-30-2004, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> It was very cold at Q-Masters that year. Very cold. I swear! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif:o:o <hr /></blockquote>

Atten....HUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Wally for posting that up...and to Wendy just for being Wendy!

Nightstalker
04-30-2004, 09:16 AM
Werd haha, such a nice picture and it does say 1000 words. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
04-30-2004, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You Wish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

wish? wish what?

facts girls all i want is and know are FactS! ask eg8r /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

is wendy happy today? if so I give you four days /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
You're on! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif