PDA

View Full Version : 3 guesses who is no longer in the database

bluewolf
04-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Oh, and the first two do not count. I will not say why but if you guess right I will tell you who it is.

Laura

dg-in-centralpa
04-30-2004, 01:20 PM
FL? Q?

DG - who could it be

Fred Agnir
04-30-2004, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Oh, and the first two do not count. I will not say why but if you guess right I will tell you who it is.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>Yapping Wolf?

Fred &lt;~~~ doesn't know why Ray is off the database

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2004, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Fred &lt;~~~ doesn't know why Ray is off the database <hr /></blockquote>Where'd he go and why?

bluewolf
04-30-2004, 08:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Fred &lt;~~~ doesn't know why Ray is off the database <hr /></blockquote>Where'd he go and why? <hr /></blockquote>

yep. Ray is gone

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2004, 09:09 AM
why?

PQQLK9
05-04-2004, 09:38 AM
probably because a man did not know his limitations /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

highsea
05-04-2004, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> why? <hr /></blockquote>

Can't say for sure, but here's a tip for you. Don't refer to the CCB admin as the KKK.

-CM

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
the boy could get testy sometimes

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> probably because a man did not know his limitations /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

apparently not

SpiderMan
05-04-2004, 12:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> [Yapping Wolf?

Fred &lt;~~~ doesn't know why Ray is off the database <hr /></blockquote>

I thought Ray was "White Wolf".

SpiderMan

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Ray was whitewolf.

Fred was making a funny.

bluewolf
05-05-2004, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr>

Can't say for sure, but here's a tip for you. Don't refer to the CCB admin as the KKK.

-CM <hr /></blockquote>

He asked to be taken out. LOL

Laura

bluewolf
05-05-2004, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> [Yapping Wolf?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Yup. As far as yw and its aliases goes, that is rather complex and a number of people from different locations were involved in that escapade.At first thought just one person, but when ips were traced, no way only one person involved. But, if those folks leave me alone, I leave them alone.

Laura

Fred Agnir
05-05-2004, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> [Yapping Wolf?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>Ray was WW. I was just kidding with the Yapping Wolf comment, since I noticed she or he wasn't on the database as well.

Fred

Barbara
05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
He asked to be taken out. LOL

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

So your sole purpose of posting this thread was...???

Barbara