PDA

View Full Version : More Kerry Car Troubles

Nightstalker
04-30-2004, 07:13 PM
More Kerry Car Troubles: 'Purple Heart 3' Vanity Plate, Outsourced SUV

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/30/112630.shtml

Unlike most combat vets, Sen. John Kerry has never been shy over bragging about his wartime experience. But even we were surprised to hear that his 1985 Dodge is plastered with vanity plates that read "Purple Heart 3."

The Boston Herald's Howie Carr has done some research into the Kerry family's fleet of vehicles and has turned up some interesting details.

Apart from the Purple Heart plates, Carr has discovered that Kerry's wife, Teresa, is hiding another family SUV at their estate on Nantucket, in addition to the Chevy Surburban the Heinz Kerrys keep at their Idaho mansion.

And for this one, the would-be first family decided to outsource.

The plates on the British-made 1997 Land Rover Defender driven by the woman who wants to be America's next first lady read MOZMBQ - a reminder of the country Heinz Kerry recently lamented she wished she'd never left.

"I can't believe my family left Africa and came to this country," she griped to the New York Post's Cindy Adams two weeks ago. "I can't believe I ever even married an American."

The plates on Teresa's 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee read HZ 57, a reference to the company whose management has spent the last few months sending out letters to the media insisting it has nothing to do with her.

And it turns out there's another outsourced car in the Kerry family's vehicular portfolio. The stepson of the Democrats' man-of-the-people candidate tools around in a nifty 2002 Porsche 911.

eg8r
04-30-2004, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And it turns out there's another outsourced car in the Kerry family's vehicular portfolio. The stepson of the Democrats' man-of-the-people candidate tools around in a nifty 2002 Porsche 911. <hr /></blockquote> Now I had no idea the Kerry's had any style. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Props for the Porsche.

This talk of SUV's are all moot when you consider that Kerry flew his hairdresser in on a private jet. Now why haven't we heard, in the news, from the environmentalists about the dastardly wasteful example of fuel consumption? When are the environmentalists going to stand up for themselves and condemn Kerry for flying people around the country for frivolous reasons?

[ QUOTE ]
The plates on the British-made 1997 Land Rover Defender driven by the woman who wants to be America's next first lady read MOZMBQ - a reminder of the country Heinz Kerry recently lamented she wished she'd never left.

"I can't believe my family left Africa and came to this country," she griped to the New York Post's Cindy Adams two weeks ago. "I can't believe I ever even married an American."
<hr /></blockquote>
As for Mrs. Kerry, she certainly has enough money, if her words really meant anything, then she would have moved her butt out of the country for good, and refused to be the next first lady (provided her fool of a husband was elected). If the woman had any credibility she would tell the US citizens good bye, maybe thank the US people for buying Heinz products, and then ship out to Africa. Good riddance.

If Kerry had any guts he would kick her US-hating butt to the curb. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif However, as much as the Reps are condemned for being greedy, this is probably the prime reason Kerry does not have the guts to pull off such a feat.

eg8r

Nightstalker
05-01-2004, 08:01 AM
Oh yes, they all have top notch vehicles and jets but they are representing the common man, the poor man. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-01-2004, 08:05 AM
In February During A Visit To Michigan Kerry Bragged Of Owning Several SUVs, Including Chevy Suburban. "Q. What kind of vehicles does your family drive? A. We have some SUVs. We have a Jeep. We have a couple of Chrysler minivans. We have a PT Cruiser up in Boston. I have an old Dodge 600 that I keep in the Senate. We also have a Chevy, a big Suburban." The Detroit News, 2/5/04)

Kerry Claims "I Don't Own An SUV." "During a conference call Thursday with reporters to discuss his upcoming jobs tour through West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan, the Democratic presidential candidate was asked whether he owned a Chevrolet Suburban. 'I don't own an SUV,' said Kerry, who supports increasing existing fuel economy standards to 36 miles per gallon by 2015 in order to reduce the nation's dependence on foreign oil supplies." ("Kerry Says His 'Family' Owns SUV, Not He," Associated Press, 4/22/04)

Kerry Admits Family Owns SUV. Kerry thought for a second when asked whether his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, had a Suburban at their Ketchum, Idaho, home. Kerry said he owns and drives a Dodge 600 and recently bought a Chrysler 300M. He said his wife owns the Chevrolet SUV. 'The family has it. I don't have it,' he said." ("Kerry Says His 'Family' Owns SUV, Not He," Associated Press, 4/22/04)

<font color="blue">This guy is just shameless /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Nightstalker
05-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Why anyone would be inclined to vote for this man is a mystery to me. People who would have voted for Kerry better realize that they are not voting against Bush, they are voting FOR this flip-flopping liar which is EXACTLY what he is. And don't say anything about Bush because you would never consider voting for him anyway. (&lt;-for the dems here) He has to be, in anyones eyes, at least as BAD as Bush is right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif