PDA

View Full Version : Play to Win Events at The Midwest Open/Expo!

Bob
05-02-2004, 09:13 AM
Midwest Expo/Open Play to Win Tournaments

You do NOT have to win to play in the actual event. However, if you would like a free weekend (free stay at the Pheasant Run Resort minimum package prize is worth $400) for the Midwest Expo/Open, try your luck at a Play to Win Event.

Play to Win Events will be held at:

Shark City

2240 Bloomingdale Road

Glendale Heights, IL

630-893-1005

1st Place will be the hotel package (3 nights-Thursday, Oct 7-Sunday, Oct 10, 2004) and entry fee to either the 8-Ball or 9-Ball events (based on a full field of 12).

2nd Place $100 Gift Certificate good for food, drink, table time and pro shop.

3rd Place $75 Gift Certificate good for food, drink, table time and pro shop.

Entry Fee is $35 (Table time is FREE--All money is applied to the hotel package and entry fees.)

8-Ball race to 4 on the winner's side (amateur women and open BCA women players go to 3; all other women race to 4) and Race to 3 on the losers side. This is double elimination. NO PRO’S ALLOWED!! If there are enough women, they can play in a separate women's only event.

BCA Rules will be used, BUT you do NOT have to be a BCA member to play!!!!!!!!

Free Practice from noon-1PM. Play begins promptly at 1PM!!!!!

Play To WIN Dates:

Saturday, June 5, 2004 Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday, June 12, 2004 Saturday, July 24, 2004

Saturday, June 26, 2004 Saturday, July 31, 2004

For more information call Susie at (847) 902-5389 or Email susiel@pooltournaments.net
__________________________________________________ _
ALSO Play to Win Events in Peoria will be held at:
Te-Jays Sports Connection
3219 NE Adams
Peoria, IL 61603 Phone: (309) 686-1106
Saturday, June 12 (open) Saturday, June 19 (women's)
and if there is interest in a second tournament: Saturday, July 17 (open) Saturday, July 24 (women's)

AND.............................

MIDWEST EXPO/OPEN PLAY TO WIN EVENTS

If you or someone you know is interested in hosting/running a “Play to Win” event, please let me know. You can run any format you wish.

This the format that we are using in the Chicago area:

8-Ball race to 4 on the winner's side (amateur women and open BCA women players go to 3; all other women race to 4) and Race to 3 on the loser's side. This is double elimination. NO PRO’S ALLOWED!! If there are enough women, they can play in a separate women's only event. Entry Fee is $35 (Table time is FREE--All money is applied to the hotel package and entry fees.)

1st Place will be the hotel package (3 nights-Thursday, Oct 7-Sunday, Oct 10, 2004) and entry fee to either the 8-Ball or 9-Ball events (based on a full field of 12).

BCA Rules will be used, but you do NOT have to be a BCA member to play!!!!!!!!

Use any format you see beneficial to your host establishment. The above is just a guide.

When you have your dates set, please inform me so I can get them posted on the website.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for helping out,

Susie

Feel free to contact me at: susiel@pooltournaments.net

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AT: www.pooltournaments.net (http://www.pooltournaments.net)