PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new table

kenmurphey
05-02-2004, 05:36 PM
I have about 2500.00 max to purchase an 8' table. I live in Richmond virginia not much choice. There is a place called Rec Warhouse that sells american heritage and leisure bay. Are these any good? Any suggestions on other brands or online retailers?

Thanks

Frank_Glenn
05-02-2004, 05:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kenmurphey:</font><hr> I have about 2500.00 max to purchase an 8' table. I live in Richmond virginia not much choice. There is a place called Rec Warhouse that sells american heritage and leisure bay. Are these any good? Any suggestions on other brands or online retailers?

Thanks <hr /></blockquote>
Go to CP Dean and ask about Used tables. Also go to either the Playing Field or Tripple and talk to Billy (the owner) and ask if he has a used table for sale. To get in touch with me go to Todds Cue and Pro Shop on Staples Mill near the side pocket and ask for me. Todd will know how to get in touch with me. I'm sure we can find you a good deal on a used table that will make you happy.

kenmurphey
05-03-2004, 01:55 PM
No used ones available. I looked at olhausens and connellys today. What do you think of these as opposed to the ones at rec warehouse? Call me if you want 833-6844. I tried Todds no answer on the phone.

Thanks

Frank_Glenn
05-03-2004, 05:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kenmurphey:</font><hr> No used ones available. I looked at olhausens and connellys today. What do you think of these as opposed to the ones at rec warehouse? Call me if you want 833-6844. I tried Todds no answer on the phone.

Thanks <hr /></blockquote>
He's not open on Mondays. I'm surprised CP Dean didn't have any used tables, they had a warehouse full when I got mine (Used) from them.