PDA

View Full Version : What is the luckiest shot you ever made or saw?

nAz
05-03-2004, 03:35 PM
I made this luck arse shot last Thursday night, I was on the hill and for some dumb reason i desided to hit it very hard, the results are one on the luckiest shots i ever made. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My opponent was pissed, said it was not the right way to win. i told him that is what happens when you play 9B.

http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html

START%Ik8I1%PZ6R0%Qs6B1%Rr5Z8%Ur7E1%Vl4H6%_s9Z5%`t 5L7%ar5C4
)END

Same night two of my friends were playing for I think $25. It was hill/hill when one of them missed the 7B, it jars off the corner pocket,sends it into the 9B, the 9B rolls up and is met by the CB which knocks it into the side pocket. lol the other guy was so pissed that he threw his cue on the table really hard. (dumbarse)he was pissed mostly because the other guy is always trying to luck in the 9B.

START(
%Gq3F9%HF6T3%Io5E9%PX3J1%Qs6B1%RZ9A5%Uo8G7%VY3J0%W q1E7%Xs4D8
%Yr9D2%Zr0C5%[]8D6%\n3E9%]q8D6%^q6F1%eB5b0%_]4E6%`k0U7%ap0Z7
%bp9Z7%cs4S9%dq2H1
)END

highsea
05-03-2004, 03:46 PM
This was lucky because I can't jump for sh*t, but it was my called shot.

Polish (reverse) bank the 8. CB is in the jaws, 8 is a couple feet out. No way to bank the 8 into the CB without scratching.

I didn't diagram it very well, but I jacked up and jumped the 8 over the CB, hit into the back of the pocket (for the bank), knocked the CB out and made the 8.

START(
%HJ6K7%PC6C5%Qs6B1%R]3_1%UF9G8%VD1D0%eB5a0%_B8B1%`C1B0%aJ1K0

)END

-CM

SpiderMan
05-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Not necessarily lucky, but really strange ....

I was playing an 8-ball tournament at PK's Pub, a hole-in-the-wall neighborhood bar with lots of smoke, poor lighting, and bar tables too close together. I had run down to the 8-ball and had it straight-in to the corner pocket.

I got down on the shot, stroked a couple of times, and fired it firmly into the center of the pocket. But it didn't fall, it apparently hung in midair above the pocket opening, the little numeral staring back at me through the smoke.

I stared at the ball, the ball stared back. Then the fat lady in black stretch pants, who had parked her ass on the corner of my table to take her own shot, looked around to see what stung her. Once that roll of black-clad blubber no longer trapped the 8-ball against the slate, it fell.

SpiderMan

tateuts
05-03-2004, 04:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>
But it didn't fall, it apparently hung in midair above the pocket opening, the little numeral staring back at me through the smoke. Then the fat lady in black stretch pants, who had parked her ass on the corner of my table to take her own shot, looked around to see what stung her. Once that roll of black-clad blubber no longer trapped the 8-ball against the slate, it fell.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I say forever more we shall refer to that excellent shot as "the wedgie" in the annals of the CCB! Not only will you have to call the pocket, but the hole as well!

Chris

Cueless Joey
05-03-2004, 04:43 PM
START(
%BE5M5%CG6I1%De8E8%Ee3O2%Fd4Z6%GN1X7%Hf6M1%IF9M1%P j2N8%UD7N9
%Vh7O0%WS7C4%XC3N2%Y]4B6%ZG6L8
)END
I did this on a hill-hill game.
I called it too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I said 9-ball on the side.
I jumped the 5, hit the end rail with some spin of some sorts, then threw the 9 to the side.
My opponent was in total shock.

nAz
05-03-2004, 09:41 PM
lol well that was a hell of a shot , no luck there dude.

nAz
05-03-2004, 09:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Not necessarily lucky, but really strange ....

I was playing an 8-ball tournament at PK's Pub, a hole-in-the-wall neighborhood bar with lots of smoke, poor lighting, and bar tables too close together. I had run down to the 8-ball and had it straight-in to the corner pocket.

I got down on the shot, stroked a couple of times, and fired it firmly into the center of the pocket. But it didn't fall, it apparently hung in midair above the pocket opening, the little numeral staring back at me through the smoke.

I stared at the ball, the ball stared back. Then the fat lady in black stretch pants, who had parked her ass on the corner of my table to take her own shot, looked around to see what stung her. Once that roll of black-clad blubber no longer trapped the 8-ball against the slate, it fell.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Bahahahaha i'll never look at fat lady the same again. lol

Cueless Joey
05-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Yup, I did it with my Air Time.

Dexter
05-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Luckiest shot I ever made was while I was in the Army. Playing on base in Turkey at the club on a coin-op table. We were playing for a beer ( I always choke playing for cash). The balls wound up clustered near the center of the table. I was solids and looking at how to get my ball out of the cluster when the little light bulb went off in my head. The cluster was very close to the trick shot where you make six balls in one shot...one in each pocket. I just smiled at the guy took the shot and sank five of them. They were all his but I didn't care. I figured that was a once in a lifetime shot and I was going to take it. It was worth the beer and the look on his face.

DMoney1644
05-04-2004, 09:50 PM
my luckiest shot yet happened earlier today. it went something like this:
START(
%IT2I8%Pk2M2%Ur7V7%Vp0Z5%WV3J3%Xi8L9%YG0D1%ZR8I6%[D1E8%\E8D0
%]n9Z7%^C4F8%_[8D5%`i6N9%as1U4%bs0[2%ci2R3%dZ7D4
)END
after that i decided to call it a day.