PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me deal with zbilliards?

ps1
05-03-2004, 04:42 PM
i purchased a pool table 10 weeks ago and can't even get so much as a status update on when it will arrive. i get zero cust. service help from their Live Help screen. i'm very frustrated! any thoughts on what to do?

Billy
05-03-2004, 07:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ps1:</font><hr> i purchased a pool table 10 weeks ago and can't even get so much as a status update on when it will arrive. i get zero cust. service help from their Live Help screen. i'm very frustrated! any thoughts on what to do? <hr /></blockquote>

if you bought the table on ebay, negative feedback may help.

jmo

larrynj1
05-03-2004, 09:20 PM
i assume that you haven't been making a PITA of yourself so far? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ps1
05-04-2004, 11:14 AM
no i don't think so. i think i've been very patient. they claim it can take 8-9 weeks to recieve the table and it has been over 10 weeks. honestly, i don't care if takes 3 months, just tell me that things are proceeding and it will arrive in 3 months!

armandito
05-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi,
I had some problems with zcues (same company) regarding a cue that wasn't sent. I tried using their "live help" feature, but spent 25-30 minutes waiting for an updated status. I had better luck by emailing them (they have email addresses listed for Adam or Kate), they replied within a day. Send them an email providing ALL of the auction details, and wait a couple of days for their reply. Warn them that you'll use negative feedback if you don't receive a reply to your communications (give them a deadline).
Hope your table is on the way.

Predator314
05-04-2004, 04:12 PM
don't leave negative feedback right away. i've never dealt with that dealer, but I think your best bet would be to call them if you haven't tried that already. zBilliards is a pretty big seller and I wouldn't worry too much about them. However, you are due a status on the order and should call them. Big sellers get negative feedback and can get rid of it using Squaretrade.

Thier phone # is (877) 924-5542.