PDA

View Full Version : trip to DFW for Mother's Day

ceebee
05-03-2004, 05:58 PM
anybody wanna play pool in the DFW area, during Mother's day weekend? I will be in Dallas on Wednesday evening, attend the big deal at CJ's & ready to play some Pool.... cb

randyg
05-03-2004, 07:25 PM
What is the Big Deal at CJ's?????randyg

ceebee
05-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Randy, I was told there would be some great action to be had there. I kinda like watching big time 9-Ball & One-Pocket matches. Maybe you & I can hook up. I'll show you my new products & visit with you about Pool School. It would be nice to visit with you again.

randyg
05-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Yes, Wed. is action time at CJ's. Love to get together. I teach school all day from 8am to 5pm. Call me and I will get you directions to school.....randyg

Sid_Vicious
05-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Ceebee...My usual schedule these days is to only play weekend pool on Sunday PM. I am taking a break from shooting for the most part until I get the fun factor returning in my game, basic life in general to be honest. I can imagine that Sunday may be dedicated for you already with The Mom. Let me know if you make plans do be in the north Dallas area playing, maybe I'll break my own curfew and show...sid

ceebee
05-05-2004, 04:23 PM
I am here in Arlington. I will be at CJ's about 8:00 pm

Sid_Vicious
05-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Ceebee...I cut out from the job before seeing your time schedule, and I missed getting to CJ's altogether, hope that you had a good time there without me. FYI: I may very well run to Austin this weekend to see my mom, which means I won't be here in Dallas until Sunday afternoon at the earliest...sid