PDA

View Full Version : Yay for me!

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 10:41 AM
I moved up to a sl4 in APA 8 ball. I had a feeling I would after that 9 inning 2-0 match I played last week. I am so happy! Now I just need to keep improving and moving up the ladder! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PQQLK9
05-04-2004, 10:43 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
way to go!

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

woody_968
05-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Keep up the good work!

Its nice to see someone working at their game and excited about being rased in league play, most people are upset when they get raised /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 10:58 AM
I know what you mean. Some people are more concerned with their win% than anything. I care the most for seeing my true abilities peak and nevermind what the sl number becomes. I just want to become the best player I can and have fun in the process.

stickman
05-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Great attitude! That's the way I see it. When they raise me, I just work harder to keep on winning. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I see it as a compliment, and accept the challenge.

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks stickman! This attitude does take some work because it is so easy to get down when you play bad in even one game or miss one makable shot, but I have been consciously working to remain positive no matter what. It has been paying off! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
05-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Not much got me excited in APA after a few years. The one thing I did enjoy was getting raised. Sure, my team captain wasn't thrilled but back then I was working awfully hard to improve.

Kind of tough not to smile huh N-Stalker? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 06:32 PM
It is hard not to smile! The rewards of working to improve are so sweet! I need to celebrate with some frosty beverages! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif