PDA

View Full Version : The May/June Cover of Inside Pool

9 Ball Girl
05-04-2004, 12:52 PM
I love it!!!! The BF is on the cover and I hated the original picture because he had that "rock on" hand gesture thing going:

http://www.insidepool.com/images/upload/Archer_SBE.jpg

But, through the magic of airbrushing, I think?, it was changed to a "thumbs up" gesture! I love it:

http://www.insidepool.com/images/upload/current_issue.jpg

SpiderMan
05-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Wendy,

Can you circle what you're talking about? I'm not finding it.

SpiderMan

Barbara
05-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Marty,

It's two different pictures. Check out the shadow from the trophy on the kid's face.

Barbara~~~in there... twice... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Pizza Bob
05-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Barbara:

WOW! I bet you're death on those "find the differences" video games. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

SPetty
05-04-2004, 02:31 PM
See the guy in the first picture doing "Hook 'em Horns"? In the second picture, he's doing "Thumbs Up".

armandito
05-04-2004, 02:44 PM
I have to agree with Barbara, I don't even think both pictures came from the same camera. It seems to me that both photos were taken within seconds of each other, but by different photographers standing right next to each other. The second camera was to the left of the first camera.

Barbara
05-04-2004, 03:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> Barbara:

WOW! I bet you're death on those "find the differences" video games. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

PB,

I generally don't play video games, but I used to like to "find the differences" in the games sections in the Highlights mag for kids when I was a kid.

Barbara~~~many, many moons ago...

Nostroke
05-04-2004, 03:50 PM
How about the Hidden Pictures feature Barb?. That was the first thing i went for in the Dr's office

Barbara
05-04-2004, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> How about the Hidden Pictures feature Barb?. That was the first thing i went for in the Dr's office <hr /></blockquote>

Oh yeah, that too!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Barbara

Vagabond
05-04-2004, 07:56 PM
Howdy Barbara,
Scorpios have propensity for detective work.cheers
Vagabond

SpiderMan
05-05-2004, 07:06 AM
OK, I see the hand now, it's behind the guy in the white hat. The photo is so dark I didn't notice at first, and still I can't see any face to go with the hand.

SpiderMan

SPetty
05-05-2004, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>The photo is so dark I didn't notice at first, and still I can't see any face to go with the hand.<hr /></blockquote>It might be time to turn up the brightness on your monitor. The picture's not that dark!

Sally
05-05-2004, 01:47 PM
There was no airbrushing, guys. JR took two different pictures within seconds of each other.