PDA

View Full Version : 314 received!

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 04:21 PM
I just received my new custom 314 shaft today! I can't wait to get to the pool hall to try it out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
05-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Want another one /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enjoy it, best of luck. Give yourself 6 weeks to get used to it.

Kato~~~being nice to Predator today /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nightstalker
05-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Thanks, I look forward to it breaking me in lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-05-2004, 06:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ... Give yourself 6 weeks to get used to it....
<hr /></blockquote>

Being a fairly new player NS may not be familiar with squirt and "englishes" (as Keith McC. calls them) so it may be considerably easier for him to adapt.

maybe /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nightstalker
05-05-2004, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ... Give yourself 6 weeks to get used to it....
<hr /></blockquote>

Being a fairly new player NS may not be familiar with squirt and "englishes" (as Keith McC. calls them) so it may be considerably easier for him to adapt.

maybe /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence Wally! J/K /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will let you know how it goes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-05-2004, 08:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr>
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence Wally! J/K /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will let you know how it goes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well you said you just got moved up to a 4 /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I'm a 5 and I still don't use a lot of english. When I was a 3 I only knew squirt was a soft drink /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nightstalker
05-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Haha, I know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I am aware of english and squirt, I just don't intentionally use english very often. In fact, I use it very little when the game means something. Every once in a while in a casual game I will toy with it when I could use some. I do practice using english, but not very much as I do not want to over-complicate things for myself.