PDA

View Full Version : Hillary vs. Bush

Wally_in_Cincy
05-05-2004, 11:38 AM
If Jeb Bush runs in 2008 against Hillary, do you think Hillary will lick Bush? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nightstalker
05-05-2004, 11:57 AM
LMAO on the wording. I have nothing against a woman president, but she is the exception! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

t411
05-05-2004, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> LMAO on the wording. I have nothing against a woman president, but she is the exception! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> What is it that you donít like? Besides her being a Democrat. Please explain Nightstalker. </font color>

Nightstalker
05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
For one, she is liberal on many issues such as gun control which I am opposed to her.
For two, she is Slick Willy's wifey and I care nothing for him and with her politics being more liberal tilted than her hubby that makes me like her even less. I do realize that Clinton was not a pure liberal, he was more moderate, but the 94 assault weapons ban basically did it for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-05-2004, 12:46 PM
How about the fact that she is a liar? Didn't she tell congress that she didn't keep any records on that land deal down in Arkansas, only to have them turn up in the private residence in the White House? I trust that woman about as far as I can throw a GC-IV!

Nightstalker
05-05-2004, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> How about the fact that she is a liar? Didn't she tell congress that she didn't keep any records on that land deal down in Arkansas, only to have them turn up in the private residence in the White House? I trust that woman about as far as I can throw a GC-IV! <hr /></blockquote>
That too haha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif