PDA

View Full Version : BCA or CCS/ACS

Mr Ingrate
05-07-2004, 02:58 PM
After much discussion here is how we are going to settle the CCS/ACS or BCA question with our Tuesday night league in Victoria.

We usually play for 28 weeks. Since it only takes 8 weeks to qualify, we have decided to make our league appear as two leagues and keep two sets of stats. One Tuesday evening we will be a BCA league and the next Tuesday we will be a CCS/ACS league. We'll alternate all year but provide separate stats for each sanctioning body. It's not a great solution, but one that will keep our options open.

We will still keep blended stats and run as a single league. At the end of the year it will be up to the winners of the trip prizes to decide which national event they wish to attend.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-08-2004, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> .....At the end of the year it will be up to the winners of the trip prizes to decide which national event they wish to attend. <hr /></blockquote>

Could you do both?

Mr Ingrate
05-08-2004, 08:25 AM
Wally,

The prizes are awarded on the condition that the team actually attend an event. Yep, it could be either or both.

randyg
05-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Can you be "Dual Sanctioned???randyg

Mr Ingrate
05-09-2004, 01:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> Can you be "Dual Sanctioned???randyg <hr /></blockquote>

Nope, CCS won't sanction our league if it is sanctioned BCA. Got this straight from Ted Harms. So we'll just have two leagues that play on alternate Tuesdays.

randyg
05-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Boy, talk about cutting your own nuts off!....randyg

Chris Cass
05-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Why Randy /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif,

You really have a funny side. HAHAHAHAHAH

Regards,

C.C.~~wish I was going to Vegas this yr. Maybe next yr and meet up with my friend RandyG. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

randyg
05-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Chris Cass: Might be sooner. I have several Pool Schools booked in the MidWest this summer. Hope I might see you then.

Wish me luck in Vegas and you are always missed.....randyg

Chris Cass
05-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Please, Please, Please, tell me more when your ready. You've got my email address or atleast a pm would be great.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChrisW
05-10-2004, 10:00 AM
I would assume you pay two different membership fees.
How will the players feel about that?
Also will the prize money be enough to cover
both events if a team wanted to attend both?

Chris

St Paul Gal
05-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Minnesota is getting ready to go through a similar vote.

There's really no way to predict how the league operators up here are going to fall.

The impact to our state championships could be significant.

This will be a stressful summer, I can tell.

spg

Mr Ingrate
05-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Yep,

We'll pay two membership fees. No problem with any of the players. They want to keep their options open.