PDA

View Full Version : new guy from La.

05-01-2002, 10:00 AM
have been here cheching post for a few months and have even made a few just to see what kind of response i would get. i find that many of you guys & gals are extremely knowledgeable, intelligent and seem to have the experienced needed to make positive contributions regarding this obsession we share with a game called POOL. many others here would have to sit back and listen while someone else talks in order to have a intelligent conversation.
i see that many of you will be in Las Vegas for the BCA Nationals. hope to meet as many CCB'ers as possible and if time allows "spin a rock" together. hope my lucks better this time last time i was in vegas i got married----again.
i am 51 years young, put myself through school with a house stick, got into trouble and served 13 years of hard time in a bad marriage, lost everything, started over again with my best friend, my vegas wife, had 3 knee surgeries, 2 ruptured disks & 1 bypass by age 43. put 2 beautiful daughters through college and finally at the point in my life

Doctor_D
05-01-2002, 10:08 AM
Good afternoon:

While my work schedule will not permit me to make it to Vegas, I would like to bid you a hearty welcome to our home away from home.

Dr. D.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-01-2002, 03:40 PM
simsd,

Welcome aboard the Board.. Looking forward to those LA and Vegas stories.

And, putting two children through college puts you into my "exceptional" fathers category.. Congrats.. and keep up the passion..

CarolNYC
05-02-2002, 03:13 AM
Welcome!
Carol

05-02-2002, 09:42 AM
Maybe new posters (like Yourself) could send a copy of a photo of themselves to Tom in Cincy and have him post it in his new gallery...some of the older posters don't seem to know how to e-mail a photo it seems...

Welcome to Club BD/CB...

Ron in SC (RGC)

05-02-2002, 12:05 PM
As Mr. Willis so succinctly put it, "Welcome to the party, pal!" Kick off your shoes, have some cheese, (NOT THE MOUSE!), enjoy the fun.

05-02-2002, 12:06 PM
WooHoo!! I finally got some staus respect around here!!!!

Chris Cass
05-02-2002, 11:32 PM
Hi Lorri,

You and all the ladies on this board, have always had my utmost respect.

C.C.

Chris Cass
05-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Hi David,

You sound like a good man.

Welcome aboard,

C.C.