PDA

View Full Version : Major Headache!!!

Qtec
05-10-2004, 02:51 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/US/West/05/05/nailed.skull.ap/story.nailed.ap.jpg

Man survives six nails driven into head

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A construction worker had six nails driven into his head in an accident with a high-powered nail gun, but doctors said Wednesday they expect him to make a full recovery.

Three nails penetrated Isidro Mejia's brain, and one entered his spine below the base of his skull. Doctors said the nails barely missed his brain stem and spinal cord, preventing paralysis or death.

He made his first public appearance Wednesday since the April 19 accident that left him with 3 1/2-inch nails embedded in his face, neck and skull.

He told reporters in Spanish from his wheelchair that he does not remember much about the accident, but is grateful to be alive. <font color="blue"> I,ll bet !!! </font color>

Q....wonder if something similar didnt happen to eg8r. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Could explain a lot /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

highsea
05-10-2004, 03:08 AM
Oh, yeah, 6 nails...

"No really, it was an accident! I thought it was on a 3 round burst"

That picture on the left looks like they only got 5 nails out. (LOL J/k the guy is ok... for a guy that got 6 nails in his head... In Lethal Weapon it only took 1 nail.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Ed, you better post an x-Ray. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
05-10-2004, 07:20 AM
I agree here. That couldn't have been an accident. Someone wanted to, excuse my words, nail him.

Regards,

C.C.