PDA

View Full Version : Anybody get their May Inside Pool yet?

Scott Lee
05-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Just wondering if it's just me, but here it is May 10th, and no Inside Pool has arrived yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Last few months, it was there by the first of the month. Anybody else got their's yet?

Scott Lee

Rip
05-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Mine arrived today!
Regards,
Rip

Tom_In_Cincy
05-10-2004, 05:46 PM
We usually get them at the pool hall by the 1st of the month, my subscription is late also.

Not in today's mail either /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara
05-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Scott,

Got mine about 2 weeks ago. Check out the Junior's Champs pics from the Expo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara~~~thought she was out of range... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

monkeydude20
05-10-2004, 09:08 PM
I got my May issue like at least 3 weeks ago. So I don't know why you wouldnt have gotten yours by now. Maybe you should try e-mailing billiards digest and asking them about it.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ralph S.
05-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Hi Scott. I usually have mine by the first of the month, but didn't get Mays issue until the 10th. BTW, where are you, you been kinda quiet lately and when are you coming my way again?

CarolNYC
05-11-2004, 03:12 AM
NO!

Rich R.
05-11-2004, 03:57 AM
Scott, I've had mine for at least a week.

Check to see if your subscription has run out. The last I heard, IP does not send out renewals by mail. They try to contact you by phone. If they don't have a good phone number, your subscription doesn't get renewed.
I found this out the hard way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I were you, I would give them a call, 1-888-428-7665.

Ken
05-11-2004, 05:28 AM
I got mine a few days ago. Since I signed up at VF I'm surprised I got May at all. I thought it might take longer to start the subscription.
Ken in CT

RUNaRAK
05-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Whats up Scott? Got mine a couple of weeks ago too! Hope you are doing well!

Joe /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
05-11-2004, 07:43 AM
I know I've joked about this in that past, but I guess the "have you received your magazine" question should be question #1 in an FAQ for this site.

And the FAQ answer is: check with your postal carrier. Maybe s/he plays pool.

Fred

9 Ball Girl
05-11-2004, 07:50 AM
In early Feb. I spoke to someone named Susan (not Sally!) and renewed my subscription with my credit card and a cheaper price because I was renewing before it actually expired.

I have not received the March, April, or May issues. I called them during the 2nd week of April using the number that Rich posted and because I didn't receive the March and April issues, they extended my subscription by another 2 issues. (I was able to obtain copies of the March and April issues in Valley Forge.) I don't want to be extended this time. I want my May issue. I thought that maybe I'd give it 'til next week but I see here that people have received their's in as early as 3 weeks ago! I used to get them the first week of the month too but I don't know what happened---again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dooziexx
05-11-2004, 09:31 AM
I download mine for free.

rocky
05-11-2004, 10:10 AM
I had the same problem, i subscribed in Jan. got feb. had to call to get march had to call to get april, didnt get mays, so i posted in there forum in the staff section. Next day they deleted my post and I still havn't recieved my issue.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-11-2004, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dooziexx:</font><hr> I download mine for free. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't have a computer in the downstairs bathroom or next to the stationary bike /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
05-11-2004, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> Maybe you should try e-mailing billiards digest and asking them about it.<hr /></blockquote>Probably not a real good idea... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Scott Lee
05-11-2004, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> I got my May issue like at least 3 weeks ago. So I don't know why you wouldnt have gotten yours by now. Maybe you should try e-mailing billiards digest and asking them about it.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Jake...Doubtful that Billiards Digest would know anything about my INSIDE POOL subscription! LOL...but you never know! LMAO

Thanks to the rest of you! Obviously, there are still problems with IP's distribution system. Hopefully we'll ALL get ours soon, and continue to. I know my sub doesn't expire until next fall. For youse guys that already got yours...aw shucks! LOL

Scott

Scott Lee
05-11-2004, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> BTW, where are you, you been kinda quiet lately and when are you coming my way again? <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Ralph! Yep...been kinda quiet, although I still read most everything that looks interesting. Just not posting as much. I drove 5000 miles between March 1st and April 6th. Yikes...I feel like a trucker. Now, I'm back home in Montana, at least for a couple more weeks. I'm booking lessons around the Chicago area for the week of 5/24-5/29. Anyone interested can email or PM me. Thanks for the howdy!

Scott Lee

9 Ball Girl
05-11-2004, 12:00 PM
I called them and was told that it should be arriving any day now because it's a double issue, May/June. I guess I'll wait another week or so. The guy I spoke to also said that he hasn't received his yet either. Hmmm. I was also told that the next issue is also a double issue and should be received some time in July.

Wendy&lt;---waiting patiently

wolfdancer
05-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Mr. Agnir...you are accusing the sleet, nor snow, folks of......? Kevin Kostner may be giving you a call

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2004, 08:08 AM
I received my issue last night! Whew! Something to read during my pedicure this afternoon! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
05-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Well...don't you just KNOW it? Right when I was getting peeved, the May issue shows up in my mailbox! LOL Patience, Scott...patience! LMAO Thanks to Sally et al. I love this magazine!...but then I love ALL pool media!

Scott