PDA

View Full Version : Toilets of the World

nAz
05-10-2004, 08:24 PM
I found it intresting and imformative...

http://www.cromwell-intl.com/toilet/

Vagabond
05-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Hey My friend,
That is very educational.Your contribution is appreciated.LOL cheers
Vagabond

nAz
05-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Vagabond you are a definate class act /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Interesting pieces of porcelain.

DG

pooltchr
05-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Interesting, and confirms one of my long standing suspicions....there is entirely too much crap in the world!

highsea
05-12-2004, 03:48 AM
My younger brother and his wife came back from China a couple of months ago. They were over there putting in a laminated beam plant.

He told me some pretty freaky stories. The executive bathrooms in the factory were just like these pictures. The workers had even less sanitary facilities. Basically one long trough in the floor.

The company he was working for wants them to come back. LOL, He ain't goin'....

Wally_in_Cincy
05-12-2004, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> My younger brother and his wife came back from China a couple of months ago. They were over there putting in a laminated beam plant. ...<hr /></blockquote>

Soon everything will be made in China apparently. I guess they'll start making pre-fab houses and ship them here /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Where does the raw material come from for the laminated beams?

highsea
05-12-2004, 10:30 AM
They have trees in China. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-12-2004, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> They have trees in China. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

oh

i thought it was all rice /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

they couldn't do that in Japan cause all they have is them bonzais, they would have to make doll houses