PDA

View Full Version : IF the earth only had 100 people. this would be...

nAz
05-10-2004, 08:33 PM
...the results
http://www.thesustainablevillage.com/miniature_earth/miniature_earth.htm

Cueless Joey
05-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Naz, that's an awakening.
Thanks.
I know how it is to be really poor in a third world country.

wolfdancer
05-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Hey, how did that Aussie sneak in there? In a perfect world, no...

pooljunkie73
05-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Naz, We can always trust you to find the site's that either...entertain us...make us wonder if you are mental...make us laugh...or like this one, make us sit down and really think about things. Keep it up.

Kent Mc.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-11-2004, 06:07 AM
leftist propaganda /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
05-11-2004, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Naz, that's an awakening.
Thanks.
I know how it is to be really poor in a third world country. <hr /></blockquote>

it is a hard life for those people. thank god i live in Brooklyn

nAz
05-11-2004, 01:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hey, how did that Aussie sneak in there? In a perfect world, no...
<hr /></blockquote>
\
lol whats wrong with Aussies?

nAz
05-11-2004, 01:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> Naz, We can always trust you to find the site's that either...entertain us...make us wonder if you are mental...make us laugh...or like this one, make us sit down and really think about things. Keep it up.

Kent Mc. <hr /></blockquote>

mental? lol

nAz
05-11-2004, 01:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> leftist propaganda /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

lol I know it made shed a tear or two dude... it is ok you can admit it, even neoCons have some feelings /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-11-2004, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol I know it made shed a tear or two dude... it is ok you can admit it, even neoCons have some feelings /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL

I'm not a neocon. I'm a Goldwater conservative

wolfdancer
05-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Actually, nothing!! I've been there twice, visiting every port between Brisbane and Freemantle, and spent a night drinking with an Aussie America's Cup crew. I was also "rescued" from the surf at Bondi beach. I had tired myself out, trying to body surf, and had drifted out aways. They came out and towed me in.