PDA

View Full Version : I e-mailed Jeanette Lee's agent!!

monkeydude20
05-10-2004, 10:21 PM
I just e-mailed Jeanette's agent and I asked him to tell her hi and what a big inspiration she has been to me. He quickly got back to me and he told me that he felt very lucky to be her agent and that he would tell her for me. Anyway, I just thought it was pretty cool seeing as how Jeanette is my all time favorite player.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Popcorn
05-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Wow, that is pretty cool, she is very nice. That persona you see on TV is sort of a put-on. I think she like that Black Widow image. I don't know her, but have met her a few times and was out to dinner with a group she was in. Very nice lady, good choice for a favorite. If you get a chance to go to a tournament you should, you will find most of them very approachable.

Jimmy B
05-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Why her agent?? She seems like the type who might reply to your e-mail herself, I'd be shocked if she didn't have her own e-mail or an "ask the black widow" section on her web-site. Does she even have a web-site LOL :-)

JB

Rich R.
05-11-2004, 04:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> Does she even have a web-site LOL :-)
<hr /></blockquote>
http://www.jeanettelee.com/

catscradle
05-11-2004, 04:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> I just e-mailed Jeanette's agent and I asked him to tell her hi and what a big inspiration she has been to me. He quickly got back to me and he told me that he felt very lucky to be her agent and that he would tell her for me. Anyway, I just thought it was pretty cool seeing as how Jeanette is my all time favorite player.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Nothing against Jeanette, but how can anybody's all time favorite player be anybody but Efren?
Geez Louise, there's no accounting for some people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
05-11-2004, 05:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> Nothing against Jeanette, but how can anybody's all time favorite player be anybody but Efren?<hr /></blockquote>

Long black hair, long shapely legs, censored, pretty smile. Could it be because she's gorgeous? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Efren (the working class hero) is a good choice too, but his looks don't compare.

catscradle
05-11-2004, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> Nothing against Jeanette, but how can anybody's all time favorite player be anybody but Efren?<hr /></blockquote>

Long black hair, long shapely legs, censored, pretty smile. Could it be because she's gorgeous? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Efren (the working class hero) is a good choice too, but his looks don't compare. <hr /></blockquote>

I guess I can't argue with that. Efren could have had long black hair, I don't think I want to see what his legs look like however. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Aw come one. He's got the cutest smile! I love when he smiles like this 'cause it makes me want to pinch his cheeks. So cute!

http://www.insidepool.com/images/upload/EfrenReyesSan5904b.jpg

cycopath
05-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Is that Bustamante's chubby younger brother in the first row of the background?

Kato
05-11-2004, 01:18 PM
I don't know her either but she was gracious enough to come pull me out of a crowd at a WPBA event when she wasn't playing and chat with me a bit and take a couple of pictures. She smiled at me and played nice. I will always be a big Jeanette Lee fan.

Kato

Nightstalker
05-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Jeanette is cool, and she plays a great stick. What more do you want?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SPetty
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ...she was gracious enough to come pull me out of a crowd at a WPBA event when she wasn't playing and chat with me a bit and take a couple of pictures.<hr /></blockquote>Like this?
http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/pics/katoj.jpg

dg-in-centralpa
05-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Several years ago Jeanette was promoting her book at Valley Forge. She signed autographs, pictures, and posed for pictures. She took my daughter,who was 11 at the time, and had her sit on her lap for a pic. The pic came out great. We got an 8 x 10 and had her sign it for my daughter the next year. Jeanette and Ewa are the two most personable women I met there. Except CarolNYC who I didn't know at the time.

DG - wishing I was on Jeanette's lap instead of my daughter

monkeydude20
05-11-2004, 09:03 PM
she does have her own e-mail and all but they took it off the site for now becuz shes been really busy and hasnt really had enough time to reply to any of them so they just put her agents e-mail address.

monkeydude20
05-11-2004, 09:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> Nothing against Jeanette, but how can anybody's all time favorite player be anybody but Efren?<hr /></blockquote>

Hey I got nothing against Efren. Hes my favortite player on the mens tour. Hes got an awesome stroke.

monkeydude20
05-11-2004, 09:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Several years ago Jeanette was promoting her book at Valley Forge. She signed autographs, pictures, and posed for pictures. She took my daughter,who was 11 at the time, and had her sit on her lap for a pic. The pic came out great. We got an 8 x 10 and had her sign it for my daughter the next year. Jeanette and Ewa are the two most personable women I met there. Except CarolNYC who I didn't know at the time.

DG - wishing I was on Jeanette's lap instead of my daughter <hr /></blockquote>

Dude you are so lucky. I wish I could get some pics with Jeanette.

BeanDiesel
05-11-2004, 09:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr>
Long black hair, long shapely legs, censored, pretty smile. Could it be because she's gorgeous? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Efren (the working class hero) is a good choice too, but his looks don't compare. <hr /></blockquote>
talking about looks, i think Allison is pretty hot too. Does anybody agree with me?

Cueless Joey
05-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Not even close.
Sorry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy B
05-12-2004, 01:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I don't know her either but she was gracious enough to come pull me out of a crowd at a WPBA event
Kato <hr /></blockquote>

This is nothing, I have a better JL story. Now let me preface it by saying I've been to 100 pro tournaments and have taken thousands of pictures. I bought a new Digital camera and wanted to try it out at a WPBA event in NYC. I sat front row and used the rail to stabilize the camera. I had it all set up to take low light no flash shots, I took about 12 pics. Anyway there was a break in the action and the camera went into some sort of sleep mode (mind you it was my first day with it) and it must have reset. Anyway you can see this coming from 5 miles away right?? She lines up for a 9-ball straight at me, YUP BLAMOOO!!!!!! Flash right in her eyes from about 12 feet away. I felt like such a scrub I wanted to crawl up my own ass and hide, Everyone in the audience just looked at me, Steve Tipton grabs the mic and gives the ole "No flashes please". Anyway Jeanette made the 9-ball and walked to her chair and grabbed her break cue, never even looked at me or said a word (VV is another story, she was at a table next to JL's. After her match (she won) I went over and explained and apologized, she wasn't happy but was real cool about it. Ever since then I have complete respect for her as a professional, and I still have the picture.

JB

BeanDiesel
05-12-2004, 01:51 AM
nvm, maybe i just have a different taste. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

buddha162
05-12-2004, 03:55 AM
I think Allison is pretty hot.

Jeanette's appearance is a little too whorish for my taste.

-Roger

catscradle
05-12-2004, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BeanDiesel:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr>
talking about looks, i think Allison is pretty hot too. Does anybody agree with me? <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know if hot is the right word, but I prefer Alison's looks too. Jeanette is the red convertible in the show room dealership that gets you in the door, Alison is the sedan you buy.

catscradle
05-12-2004, 05:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote buddha162:</font><hr> I think Allison is pretty hot.

-Roger <hr /></blockquote>

And actually her butt's too flat also if we're going to get critical. But she is one hell of a looker nonetheless.
Having never met her I guess I can only accept others opinion that she has a great personality.

catscradle
05-12-2004, 05:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Aw come one. He's got the cutest smile! I love when he smiles like this 'cause it makes me want to pinch his cheeks. So cute!

<hr /></blockquote>

He does kind of look like a cherub, doesn't he? But I still don't want to see his legs.

stickman
05-12-2004, 07:22 AM
I think they're both very nice looking women. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PQQLK9
05-12-2004, 07:47 AM
That is real funny JB .It reminds me of the commercial...
"when you need to get away"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I also have had my Kodak moments.

monkeydude20
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote buddha162:</font><hr> I think Allison is pretty hot.

What do you mean whorish? She's pretty dang hot, and shes a great pool player. What more could you ask for?

catscradle
05-13-2004, 04:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote buddha162:</font><hr> I think Allison is pretty hot.

What do you mean whorish? She's pretty dang hot, and shes a great pool player. What more could you ask for?

I think he's got a point that she does look "whorish" and I further think it is all part of the "black widow" persona she fosters and probably has very little to do with her true essence. The "black widow" thing is good marketing and the "whorish" aspect is part of it.
However, she does look a lot better dressed all in black than Johnny Cash ever did. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
JMHO.

stickman
05-13-2004, 07:46 AM
Seductive or sexy might be a better adjective. Whorish is a bit strong, and implies something insulting. JMO

Nightstalker
05-13-2004, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote buddha162:</font><hr> I think Allison is pretty hot.

Werd y0! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John in NH
05-13-2004, 08:14 AM
JMHO,

I agree with stickman and his comments regarding your post, Jeannette Lee in addition to being great to look at is also a great player in the WPBA.

John

cycopath
05-13-2004, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>...she does look a lot better dressed all in black than Johnny Cash ever did.<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, but can she carry a tune? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath~ would like to hear Jeanette belting out Folsom Prison Blues in a karaoke bar.

Chris Cass
05-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Yes, she sings, "George, George, George of the jungle, friends of you and me. Watch out for that tree." HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lost it,

C.C.

Pelican
05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Hey Cycopath

Since we met them all at different times I am curious how you feel about this. When they were in New Orleans I thought Jeanette was the most friendly but in a business sort of way. A little cut up but not too much. Karen seemed quite shy and reserved. Tiffany was the most laid back. Allison spoke but seemed to have a slight air of aloofness.

We won't even get into the men.

What was your take as you met them on a different day?

cycopath
05-13-2004, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pelican:</font><hr> Hey Cycopath

Since we met them all at different times I am curious how you feel about this. When they were in New Orleans I thought Jeanette was the most friendly but in a business sort of way. A little cut up but not too much. Karen seemed quite shy and reserved. Tiffany was the most laid back. Allison spoke but seemed to have a slight air of aloofness.

We won't even get into the men.

What was your take as you met them on a different day? <hr /></blockquote>

Didn't get to interact with Jeanette, but my friend got an autographed 8x10 from her, after standing in line for a half hour or so. She wasn't especially friendly, but it was the end of the day for her and I'm sure she was tired and very possibly in pain from her back problems.

Karen was very reserved and "mousy". But she was nice. Smiled bunches and even gave my friend a few chances to win when they played. He lost anyway.

I didn't meet Tiffany. She was gabbing with Ewa.

Allison was very nice and suprising small. She's tiny infact. But she wasn't working at the time, but I needed an autographed 8x10 and she stopped what she was doing, and led me back to her booth so she could find one and sign it for me. I was very appreciative.

catscradle
05-13-2004, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pelican:</font><hr>
... Allison spoke but seemed to have a slight air of aloofness...
<hr /></blockquote>

Doesn't that just come with the territory for the British? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pelican
05-13-2004, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pelican:</font><hr>
... Allison spoke but seemed to have a slight air of aloofness...
<hr /></blockquote>

Doesn't that just come with the territory for the British? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ya know, I think yer right, and all this time I thunked it were just the French. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
05-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Here is a true story about a personal reply. The American Legion I belong to was looking into possibly doing an exhibition/fundraiser and with our weekly and district tournaments. I was asked to do some checking and since I am a huge Vivian Villarreal fan, she was high on the wish list. I sent an email to her website and gave her the skinny and included my home phone incase she wanted to ask any questions.

I seriously doubted I would get a reply in any sort, even through email. Well, I was out that night playing and wound up dragging myself in the door around 4:00 AM. I was realy tired and planned on sleeping in. My mom was banging on my door four hours later at 8:00 AM stating I had a phone call.

I am a very hard sleeper and slow to move when I wake up. Five minutes later, I made it to the phone and asked the other person to hang on one more minute. I fired up a smoke and poured a cold Coke trying to wake up. Half asleep I said "Hello, this is Ralph". On the other end was Vivian herself.

I was still groggy and in total disbeleif. I told her that my mom was using one of her friends to play a gag on me. She said no, it was really her. I still was in disbeleif and surprised. VV thought this was so funny and just laughed as it took her almost 15 minutes to convince me it was really her.

We wound up talking for about an hour and a half just chatting about anything. She was so cool and I was even more surorised that since she did call she was kind enough to wait for me to get my slow ass to the phone seeing she was calling on her money. That really made my day, and is something that I will always remember as anybody would if it was there favorite player or idol.

The only thing that I do regeret, is that we were unable to get the event off the ground. That really would have been cool to see.

Ralph S.&gt;still has a copy of the phone bill to prove it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monkeydude20
05-14-2004, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote buddha162:</font><hr> I think Allison is pretty hot.

Werd y0! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I agree, whorish is taking it too far. From what I've heard, she is really nice.

Kato
05-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Yep, a little like that Susan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Chris Cass
05-15-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi Ralph,

She attends the pro event at Peoria. The lastime I went she popped in the amature event. BTW, the only one of two pros that did. The other one, in my chair, watching me play. She made me feel proud in front of all my peers and not to mention. Let me see the good life that the pros live. I got to see their private buffet and practice tables. I was in hog heaven. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Introducing me to all the ladies and memories that last a lifetime. Nextime I go, your coming. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~thanks Fran /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thirtyeyes
05-17-2004, 09:31 PM
I was shooting around at Edgies in Milpitas, CA after my team was eliminated from an APA qualifying tournament on 5/15 and Jeannette Lee walks in and starts shooting at the next table. At first, I couldn't believe it was her, but it was... Since she was playing at the very next table, I had to wait on Jeannette Lee to shoot so as not to bump into her. She had not wait on me also! She was playing with a guy who was a very good 9B player, though she was giving him ball in hand everytime she missed. I think he probably could have kept up without the spot, the guy had real good cue ball control. Anyway, in person she was quite the fine looking woman and it was also quite nice to see her bending for the long shots. She was also very nice when people started to ask her to sign stuff. I think she was in town to do a photo shoot for some magazine. I was quite impressed with how nice she was to everyone, even an annoying bald guy who kept talking to her and her friend.

Snyder1
05-18-2004, 04:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> I just e-mailed Jeanette's agent and I asked him to tell her hi and what a big inspiration she has been to me. He quickly got back to me and he told me that he felt very lucky to be her agent and that he would tell her for me. Anyway, I just thought it was pretty cool seeing as how Jeanette is my all time favorite player.

Nothing against Jeanette, but how can anybody's all time favorite player be anybody but Efren?
Geez Louise, there's no accounting for some people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Uhhhhh, I think Jeanette looks a little better in a halter top ...

JS

catscradle
05-18-2004, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> We wound up talking for about an hour and a half just chatting about anything. <hr /></blockquote>

You're as bad as my wife! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I'm doing good to hold a conversation for a minute and a half especially on the phone. Of course, with Vivian on the other end of the line I suspect she carried the burden of keeping the conversation going. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif