PDA

View Full Version : WPBA Glass Panels

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2004, 09:05 AM
What's with the glass panels behind the players? I've noticed that in that last couple of matches. Was there that much interference between the fans and the players during matches?

Rich R.
05-12-2004, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> What's with the glass panels behind the players? I've noticed that in that last couple of matches. Was there that much interference between the fans and the players during matches? <hr /></blockquote>
They found out, you were sitting in the corner and coaching Allison. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nostroke
05-12-2004, 10:09 AM
I never noticed any interference but i think it was a good idea. They are pretty vulnerable just sitting there

Barbara
05-12-2004, 10:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> They are pretty vulnerable just sitting there <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, really! You get a couple people talking during the match - even in a whisper - and that can be really distracting.

Barbara

catscradle
05-12-2004, 11:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> What's with the glass panels behind the players? I've noticed that in that last couple of matches. Was there that much interference between the fans and the players during matches? <hr /></blockquote>

I think the Secretary of Homeland Security ordered them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Harold Acosta
05-12-2004, 07:10 PM
....possibly bullet-proof glass.....