PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Brady Berhman

RedHell
05-13-2004, 11:49 AM
I thought that taking some time was important to share with you guys a little story about the purchase of my US Open tickets. As most of you I went online and followed the instruction to purchase my VIP tickets for the US Open. BTW, Iíll be seating in the Dishaw section seats 39-40.

Once I got my registration done and my seats selected, I proceeded to the checkout as I was supposed to. Thatís were my problems started, the credit card system would not allow the transaction and kept giving me errors and asking me to try again. After a few tries I realized that something was wrong and that it would never work.

I contacted the support and asked them to help me. Because I knew that Brady Berhman was in charge of the website, I also fired an e-mail to him hoping it could accelerate the process.

Bradyís contacted me the same day, and assure me that Eric Neilson (the webmaster) was working on it and would contact me as soon as ready to perform the transaction. Eric contacted me the following day and explain that the billing system they were using was set by default to authorize only US credit card The system was then fixed and should work. Apparently I was the first out of the US saleÖdamn Canadians!!!

After a few attempts, a personal call from Brady and a few calls from his resource (Eric) we got the system to work to my satisfaction.

Therefore I would like to extend a personal thank you to Brady and Eric for a service well done. We CCB tend to be very quick to post complains about vendors and such, but I felt it was important to give praise to whom deserved it.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Tnanks for the "positive" post Red.

See ya at the 'Big One'

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey Tom, I reckon we've got some RedHell sittin' next to us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brady_Behrman
05-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Thank You Very Much. Glad everything worked out and I am very happy that you worked with us to resolve the issue at BilliardHQ.com . Eric, my programmer is a sweetheart!

Once Again, Thank You | Merci |
Brady Behrman

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2004, 01:05 PM
I figure it's all around us... and in front and on the other side of the table. We're surrounded.. once again.

Maybe RichR will get us in the pictures again..

Rich R.
05-14-2004, 04:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>Maybe RichR will get us in the pictures again.. <hr /></blockquote>
Sorry Tom, from my seat, the best I can hope for, is a picture of your left ear. Cathy and I are at the other end of your row, seats 28-29. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
05-14-2004, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tnanks for the "positive" post Red.
<hr /></blockquote> After some of the bad press Brady has had in the recent past, it is nice to hear some of the good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2004, 08:03 AM
The only thing between your seats and our seats is the Florida contingent--I think--but I could be wrong. You could just snap a pic of the whole row. Or have one of the party girls do it. They're right behind ya. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif