PDA

View Full Version : Translation Of American Executors Speech

sack316
05-14-2004, 02:12 AM
11 May 2004 - Al Qaeda Beheads American and Releases Video
by Laura Mansfield

In a horrific display of barbarism, a masked person claiming to be Abu Mus'ad Al Zarqawi slaughtered American contractor Nick Berg. The video was released on a website that is frequented by followers of Ansar Al Sunnah in Iraq, and almost immediately appeared on a host of other Arabic language jihad websites.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit — similar to a prisoner’s uniform — who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.

Sitting in a chair, Berg made the following statement: “My name is Nick Berg, my father’s name is Michael, my mother’s name is Susan,” the man said on the video. “I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia.”

The video then changes to a scene of masked men, with Berg sitting in front of them. After reading a statement, the masked men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting “Allahu Akbar!” — “God is great.” They then held the head out before the camera.

Berg's body was found yesterday in Iraq.

We are providing a full translation of the Arabic posting:

Translated from Arabic

Sheikh Abu Mus'ab Alzrqawy slaughters an American with his hands and threatens Bush with more

A statement to the nation

The praise of Allah for all Muslims with his support and the humiliating of those who attempt to defeat Islam and who attack it and who entice the unbelievers with their cunning.

The one that appreciated the days countries with its justice and the prayer and the greeting on from above the Islam lighthouse by its sword as for after :

The Islamic nation

You rejoice at the first signs of the dawn that have started that have granted the wind of triumph. Allah was benevolent to us in Al Fallujah, granting us victory

On one of the days of Allah and that was known to Allah alone

The Islamic nation

Does any excuse for waiting remain? How the free Muslim sleeps, with his eyelids closed.

And he sees that Islam is slaughtered and can be seen bleeding its dignity

And the shameful pictures and the news of the evil humiliation of the Islam people men and women in Ghareb 's father prison then where the jealousy and where the zeal and where the anger about the Allah's religion and where the jealousy for the Muslims sanctities and where the revenge for the honors of Muslims and Muslims is in the crosses prisons .

As for you are the Islam clerics then to Allah we complain about you, you see that Allah have founded the argument on you by the Islam young man who humiliated the strongest force in the date then broke its nose and destroyed its pride

We came to you that you learn from them the reliance meanings and derive from their doing the lessons of sacrifice and redemption to when you remain as the women you master only the slapping language and know only the way of wail and weeping

Then this appeals the world freemen and this it begs Kofi Annan and a third begs Amr Moussa and fourth he demands peaceful demonstrations and as if they did not hear to his saying ( ( O you the prophet incited the believers to the fight ) )

You were fed up with the fight of the conferences and the oratorical battles ohm came to you that you take the jihad way and carry the sword that sent by it the prophets master

And we beg from you that you do not be involved as usual in the denial of what will do it satisfaction of the Americans

He has ordered the prophet - peace be upon him - and he is master the merciful are with the slitting of the necks of some prisoners and their slow killing

And for us it is an example and a good example

As for you, the Roman dog Bush, I hope you are displeased and we wait for you with God's Help tough days and you and your soldiers today who tred Iraq's land will regret it.

And she dared in it to the Muslims fever

And another message to traitor Pervez Musharraf then we say to him that we in wait for your meeting with your soldiers

We demand of the American and will take revenge for the blood of our brothers in and Iraq and elsewhere

And as for you and the Americans soldiers wife then we say that we offered to the American administration this prisoner in exchange for some of the prisoners in Abu Ghareb prison but they refused

Then we say but if the dignity of Muslims and Muslims in Abu Ghareb prison and others is worth theur blood and souls

we tell you to know that the coffins will arrive to you one coffin after another, as your people are slaughtered in this way.........

Then you kill the polytheists where you find them and you take them and count them and place them where they can be seen.

Allah is the greatest and the honour to Allah and to its messenger and to the militants

And our last claim is that the praise of Allah is the Lord of the Worlds

Abu Mus'ab Alzrqawy
Prince of Al Tawhid group and jihad
Iraq
22 Rabi I 1425

pretty scary stuff if you ask me. But nah, we shouldn't do anything about it... right?

Wally_in_Cincy
05-14-2004, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote smelly raghead Shiekh Omar ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong:</font><hr>
...You rejoice at the first signs of the dawn that have started... <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm...

Looks more like darkness descending over the world to me.

As far as offering the link to the video I think you handled it right. Folks have a right to see it if they want but posting a direct link would have tempted many to view it on an impulse rather than on sound judgement.

I didn't see the video but as far as I'm concerned this is 9/11 all over again for me. I heard Rudy Guiliani say the same thing yesterday.

nhp
05-14-2004, 06:38 AM
That translation still didn't make alot of sense, so perhaps I can do a better job:

"We terrorists would like to say that although we are complete hypocrites, for going against Islamic teachings that say murdering is a terrible sin, we do it anyways, because some smelly piece of [censored] named Osama says we should. This clears us of all wrongdoing, since we are following the orders of some smelly piece of [censored]. We terrorists would like to say that even though we are giving Islam a bad name across the world, it is ok for us because a smelly piece of [censored] tells us to murder, to seek revenge, to lie, and to judge others. In fact, we don't really even worship Allah at all. We worship smelly piece of [censored] Osama. He is our new Allah."

moblsv
05-14-2004, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> That translation still didn't make alot of sense, so perhaps I can do a better job:

"We terrorists would like to say that although we are complete hypocrites, for going against Islamic teachings that say murdering is a terrible sin, we do it anyways, because some smelly piece of [censored] named Osama says we should. This clears us of all wrongdoing, since we are following the orders of some smelly piece of [censored]. We terrorists would like to say that even though we are giving Islam a bad name across the world, it is ok for us because a smelly piece of [censored] tells us to murder, to seek revenge, to lie, and to judge others. In fact, we don't really even worship Allah at all. We worship smelly piece of [censored] Osama. He is our new Allah." <hr /></blockquote>

The original interpreter was biased /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The whole concept of killing in the name of a god or religion makes no sense to me. These are the acts of men and have nothing to do with ANY higher power.

eg8r
05-14-2004, 07:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole concept of killing in the name of a god or religion makes no sense to me. These are the acts of men and have nothing to do with ANY higher power. <hr /></blockquote> Exactly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif It is a tough sell for these muslim extremists to say Isalm is a peaceful religion. LOL

What also would be interesting is to find a place in their Koran (is this the right name for their sacred book?) where it says "eye for an eye" is the acceptable norm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Nightstalker
05-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Or where is says a head for an eye is acceptable.......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

People who commit acts like this will answer for them when it is their time. All you can do is pity them and pray that the lord will have mercy on them. As much as we might want those men to suffer an afterlife of hell, that is not for men to decide.

mred477
05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
My question is where are the peaceful followers of Islam denouncing this act? It seems to me that there needs to be an outcry much like you hear from the Christian community when an extremist blows up an abortion clinic. It just makes me wonder whether these people really are really peaceful. I have no doubt there are peaceful Islamists, but they have a responsibility here IMO.

Will

eg8r
05-17-2004, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My question is where are the peaceful followers of Islam denouncing this act? <hr /></blockquote> I think 3 countries denouncing this act made it though the "conservative" filters in the media...Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates.

I am sure there are plenty of other people/countries that would speak out, but the "conservative media" will not give them air time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~~doesn't believe mainstream media is conservatively biased as some libs on this board do /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
05-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Hi Nightstalker,

I don't know much about the bible but talking with a guy that works as a contractor for the government tolds me a few things. He told me he been to Iraq for three mths at a time this past yr. He's sweat it everytime but hopefully he's done for awhile.

He told me that the Muslims were one of the 12 original tribes. I guess apposles(sp?) and when Jesus died they all went on their separate ways. The muslims kept their way of life and the others to their own. He went on to tell me that Alah, told them that if they'd die for him they'd get 30 women and live rich life after death.

I don't know anything about this stuff in the least. I sure would like to help them out though. That's the Al Quita guys.

Regards,

C.C.~~please excuse my misspelled words. I know I chopped them up bad. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Qtec
05-17-2004, 09:11 AM
I found this for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

"Qisas mean retaliation and deals with offences like murder or bodily harm. The relatives or injured party can demand the death penalty for a murder, and the infliction of a similar injury to that suffered by the victim as punishment for bodily harm. Or the relatives of the injured party may demand material compensation in money or kind.

The following are some of the offences that are covered under tazeer: usury or lending at interest, abuse of trusts, misbehavior by witnesses, bribery, giving short measure and adulterating food, sale of haraam food such as pork, gambling, insults, abuse and contempt of court."

The principal applies only to the person who committed the act. No where in the Koran does it justify the killing of Nick Berg. He is actually an 'innocent'.
They must now answer to Allah.
No wives for them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q

eg8r
05-17-2004, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The principal applies only to the person who committed the act. No where in the Koran does it justify the killing of Nick Berg. He is actually an 'innocent'.
They must now answer to Allah.
No wives for them. <hr /></blockquote> Kind of like the soup nazi...No Soup for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

highsea
05-17-2004, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> They must now answer to Allah.
Q <hr /></blockquote>

Let's hope they first answer to Dubya, then Allah can have what's left of em.

-CM~~~doesn't trust Allah to handle it.

Qtec
05-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Just came across this from the Palestinian Chronicle!

"Hezbollah Condemns 'Un-Islamic' Berg's Beheading

"'The timing of this act that overshadowed the scandal over the abuse of Iraqi prisoners in occupation forces prisons is suspect timing..'"

BEIRUT - Joining forces with Muslim scholars and Arab and Muslim public opinions, Lebanon's Hezbollah resistance group condemned the beheading of an American hostage by some unknown Iraqis, dubbing it "an ugly crime that flouted the tenets of Islam".

"Hezbollah condemns this horrible act that has done very great harm to Islam and Muslims by this group that claims affiliation to the religion of mercy, compassion and humane principles," the resistance group said in a statement Wednesday, May 12. "

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
05-20-2004, 06:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> "Hezbollah...mercy.....compassion.....humane principles <hr /></blockquote>

One of these is different than the other /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They only condemned it because of the timing. The US was on the ropes because of the prison scandal, then suddenly those idiots pulled off the Berg killing which took the pressure off of us.

Terrorists don't really think long-term /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif