PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch American Idol?

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2004, 12:39 PM
If so, what do you think of it so far?

eg8r
05-14-2004, 12:48 PM
I think America is tone deaf. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nAz
05-14-2004, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> If so, what do you think of it so far?
<hr /></blockquote>

I think it is another reason for terrorist to attack us.

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2004, 01:43 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I concur. My boss, 2 coworkers and myself get together on Wednesday mornings for our own little recap and opinions and then we do another get together on Thursday morning to discuss the results. This Thursday, my boss mentioned that Jasmine (man does she suck!) is lucky 'cause Hawaii is voting for her with minimal phone lines tied up. This was her explanation and lo and behold, it was in this morning's news:

When it comes time for Hawaii and Guam to vote, they've got the lines all to themselves since the East, Central, and West coasts are done with their voting. In other words, by the time it's 9PM in Hawaii and they're voting, it's 2AM our time. I thought the show was live all at the same time so that if it's shown here on the East coast at 8 PM, then it's also being shown respectively at the other time zones. Not so. My boss was in California 2 weeks ago and she told me that she watched AI at 8 PM their time. Anyway, I don't know how big of a stink they're going to make out of this, but if my girl doesn't win (Fantasia), I will be highly @#$!%

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2004, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> If so, what do you think of it so far?
<hr /></blockquote>

I think it is another reason for terrorist to attack us. <hr /></blockquote>At the rate America is voting, I couldn't blame them! LOL

Popcorn
05-14-2004, 05:01 PM
I like American Idol. I don't care who wins, it is just a soap opera. It is hard to believe though, after a nation wide search, how bad these people are.

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL. It's like Jerry Springer used to say on his TV show:

Where do they find these people???

eg8r
05-17-2004, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...my boss mentioned that Jasmine (man does she suck!)... <hr /></blockquote> I don't agree that she "sucks" when standing alone, however when matched up against LaToya, Fantasia, and (eventhough she is young) Diana, Jasmine does not sound great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
05-17-2004, 07:05 AM
I can't believe people waste their time watching this drivel.

BTW did everybody hear about Rupert winning the "Survivor All-Stars" million? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif