PDA

View Full Version : HOF

05-01-2002, 11:43 PM
I'm bettin' Loree Jon Jones and Jim Rempe are both elected to the BCA HoF this year.

Any takers?

05-02-2002, 10:53 AM
I don't know who will get in, but I must say that I like to see the older players get in while they are still alive and there are still people around who remember and recognize their contributions to the game. Getting installed after your dead is a tragedy. So my vote is for Ed Kelly (though I have no vote). Loree Jon, Jim Rempe etc. are all deserving, but relatively young and there's time to honor them a little later.

05-02-2002, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I'm bettin' Loree Jon Jones and Jim Rempe are both elected to the BCA HoF this year.

Any takers? <hr></blockquote>

Efren is a lock but not anytime soon imo.BS

05-02-2002, 03:55 PM
The BCA has no credibility because they refuse to recognise Grady Matthews and his multiple World Championships. There has never been a better ambassador for pool and the BCA turns their nose up at him.

05-05-2002, 09:25 PM
What kind of inside track do you have, Anon.? That's precisely who were inducted. GF

Harold Acosta
05-05-2002, 10:34 PM
GF, Anon is one of the BCA insiders, not wanting to reveal his identity in order to not get blacklisted by the board.

My vote would have been for Loree and Strickland.

Doctor_D
05-06-2002, 08:23 AM
Good morning:

Loree Jon definitely gets my vote !!!

Dr. D.

05-06-2002, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: George Fels:</font><hr> What kind of inside track do you have, Anon.? That's precisely who were inducted. GF <hr></blockquote>

Just a lucky guess George /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif BS