PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Pechauer JS USA cues?

kenz54
05-17-2004, 08:00 AM
3-4 times a year I fly to Ohio to spend time with friends and play pool with them. I don't want to ship my Schulers back and forth so I decided to buy a less expensive cue to leave there avoid all the hassle. After testing out many in the 200.00 range, I settled on a Pechauer JS USA cue and have played several hours with it. I must admit....it plays wonderfully and I was very impressed with it. Anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on this cue?
Any comments or thoughts on the Pechauer USA cues?

Chris Cass
05-17-2004, 08:30 AM
He's had a terrible time with joint collars coming apart. Don't know if he overcome this or not yet.

Regards,

C.C.

kenz54
05-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Thanks Chris, I appreciate the tip!

Chris Cass
05-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Kennz,

Please forgive me. I talked with my friend and it wasn't Peachour (sp?) it was Nova cues and it was the joint collar on the shafts. Sorry, if I mislead you. My memorey is rusty a bit and it was a longtime ago.

Regards,

C.C.

stickman
05-17-2004, 10:56 PM
http://www.seyberts.com/pechauer/jpseries/jp03.htm
A friend has this one. He has had it for about a year and it plays wonderfully. The shaft wood is very white, and looks very nice. This is a low end cue, but it looks to be made with the same quality of their higher end cues. I'd like to buy one when my ship comes in. I'm interested in a 60" cue.

mworkman
05-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Myself and my friends all baught Pechauer JP series cues about 6 years ago. These cues play great. We just recently upgraded to the pro series cues. We have never had a problem with Pechauer. Some very good looking cues for a reasonable price.

Chris Cass
05-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Socrates, has a sweet one with nice ring work.

Regards,

C.C.

kenz54
05-18-2004, 08:38 PM
thanks for the info everyone. you guys are the best!