PDA

View Full Version : Met a gentleman today

cueball1950
05-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Today was my lucky day as i got to meet another ccb person today. I got to meet Keith Talent. He was up my way and we made arrangements to meet at the golden cue here in Albany NY. What a nice person and gentleman. I cannot believe the way i played. considering that i am lucky if i get to play once a week. had a great time and what a nice coker cue he has. Hopefully we can meet up again someday and play some more. by the way,"Keith". Have a great vacation and fly safe and come back to the board soon................mike

Keith Talent
05-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey, the pleasure was all mine. And thank you for not commenting on the quality of MY, er, game! Nice old room you got there and some good stories, Mike ... especially the one about playing once a week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
05-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Keith, people actually don't believe me when i say that i only play about once a week. i usually play in their wednesday night tournament that i mentioned. but i have not played in that in months. usually i would only play 3 cushion for an hour or so or if my friend jerry comes in on a friday night i would play a 100 pt 14.1 game with him. I honestly play about once a week. things here at home keep me to busy. thats why i cannot wait until the open so i can play a little among friends.....................mike

Keith Talent
05-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Hey, I should play one day a week like that! Obviously you put in your time when it could do the most good. Me, I'm playing catch-up with everyone.

Chris Cass
05-18-2004, 11:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> Hey, the pleasure was all mine. And thank you for not commenting on the quality of MY, er, game! Nice old room you got there and some good stories, Mike ... especially the one about playing once a week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

You fell for that one too. HAHAHAHAA J/K

Regards,

C.C.