PDA

View Full Version : Carol NYC...where are you

cueball1950
05-18-2004, 11:12 PM
i was looking at the brackets and was surprised not to find carol's name. or did they just take the top 32 or 64. don't know how it works with the women. i just hope all is well with her.....................................mike

Rich R.
05-19-2004, 04:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> i was looking at the brackets and was surprised not to find carol's name. or did they just take the top 32 or 64. don't know how it works with the women. i just hope all is well with her.<hr /></blockquote>
Mike, Carol is in Vegas, however, she did not have a spot for that tournament. She was on standby.
Most of the ladies try their best to make it to Vegas, so I guess there was not a spot left for Carol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I assume Carol is suffering, by pool side, sipping something cool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BLACKHEART
05-19-2004, 07:37 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifYou're right, everyone showed up,so she did'nt get to fill a spot. As I understand it, the BCA has a new rule for this tournament. If you don't show up to play, you loose your entry fee. This may only be for the foreign players, but regardless, it is a big insentive to make a showing...JER...P.S. She will be at the Peoria, Il stop(THE MIDWEST CLASSIC),June 9-13.