PDA

View Full Version : The hole in my backyard ?

nAz
05-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Very cool site, check it and tell me what you think.
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html

9 Ball Girl
05-19-2004, 09:09 PM
What and why the hell???

moblsv
05-19-2004, 09:38 PM
LMAO - I guess everybody needs a hobby /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
05-20-2004, 02:05 AM
maybe he needed a place to hideout from his wife's wrath for always referring to her as "my big fat pregnant wife"

Chris Cass
05-20-2004, 05:50 AM
This why some judges order people not to have children.

C.C.

cheesemouse
05-20-2004, 06:07 AM
Naz,

I think we found the guy that was under the porch... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-20-2004, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> tell me what you think. <hr /></blockquote>

I think he's a dork /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So now my hole is in good working order. Its time to shoot things out of it. I started with various birds for my kitties to eat. A cleverly placed bird feeder facilitated this. <hr /></blockquote>

I guess he has never heard of trench cave-ins.

http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/DCP_3207sml.jpg

It would have been poetic justice if it had fallen in and crushed his redneck pea-sized brain /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
05-20-2004, 08:12 AM
best web site i found yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-20-2004, 08:14 AM
not as good as "My Redneck Neighbor"

I wonder if hole-boy got a write-up in Southern Living /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-20-2004, 11:02 AM
I had a friend of mine (when I lived in Memphis) that went cold turkey when he quit smoking. Every time he got the urge (when he was home) he went to the backyard and started digging. By the end of the summer, he had constructed his own pool. He had laid the concrete (gunite), installed the pump and filter system, did all the coping and patio.

He and his wife were very happy. But, they started having too many pool parties and became alcholics.

But, he quit smoking.

SPetty
05-20-2004, 12:16 PM
Man, that's funny!

Did you notice he's selling? The realtor calls it an "Underground deer observation hut"

http://www.collinsandstamey.com/requestinfo.asp?id=446

Wally_in_Cincy
05-20-2004, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> ..The realtor calls it an "Underground deer observation hut"... <hr /></blockquote>

LOL

There's a Jeff Foxworthy joke "If you've ever shot an animal from inside your house, you might be a redneck" I guess he didn't want to look like a rube.

Louisiana. Figures. Though I would have guessed Mississippi or Alabama.

He must be upgrading to a trailer house.

I think his energy may have been better spent fixing up his shack a bit.

Alfie
05-20-2004, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Very cool site, check it and tell me what you think. <hr /></blockquote>I think it's beautiful.

highsea
05-20-2004, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> "If you've ever shot an animal from inside your house, you might be a redneck" <hr /></blockquote>
LOL, my grandpa used to shoot the deer under the apple tree from the kitchen window.

Then he would put the .32 Special back in the gun rack in the hall, go start up the tractor and drag ther deer down to the bottom and gut it, and back to the barn to hang it.

He was usually back in front of the TV inside of a half hour.

-CM

Wally_in_Cincy
05-20-2004, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> LOL, my grandpa used to shoot the deer under the apple tree from the kitchen window. ......

<hr /></blockquote>

When I was a kid we rented a house outside of town that was owned by a carpenter and he had piles of scrap wood around. My dad would stand at the back door and shoot rats with a .22 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pretty fun to watch for a 7-year-old.