PDA

View Full Version : Missing 8-ball BIH!UGH!Functional word :)

CarolNYC
05-02-2002, 03:32 PM
> Most Functional Word

> Well, it's [censored]........That's right, [censored]!
> [censored] may just be the most functional word in the English
> language.
>
> Consider:
>
> You can be [censored] faced,
> [censored] out of luck,
> Or have [censored] for brains.
>
> With a little effort, you can get your [censored] together,
> Find a place for your [censored]
> Or decide to [censored] or get off the pot.
>
> You can smoke [censored],
> Buy [censored], sell [censored],
> Lose [censored], find [censored],
> Forget [censored],
> And tell others to eat [censored] and die.
>
> Some people know their [censored],
> While others can't tell the difference between [censored] and
> shineola.
>
> There are lucky shits,
> Dumb shits, Crazy shits,
> And sweet shits.
>
> There is bull [censored],
> Horse [censored]
> And chicken [censored].
>
> You can throw [censored],
> Sling [censored],
> Catch [censored],
> Shoot the [censored],
> Or duck when [censored] hits the fan.
>
> You can give a [censored]
> Or serve [censored] on a shingle.
> You can find yourself in deep [censored]
> Or be happier than a pig in [censored].
>
> Some days are colder than [censored],
> Some days are hotter than [censored],
> And some days are just plain shitty.
>
> Some music sounds like [censored],
> Things can look like [censored],
> And there are times when you feel like [censored].
>
> You can have too much [censored],
> Not enough [censored],
> The right [censored],
> The wrong [censored]
> Or a lot of weird [censored].
>
> You can carry [censored],
> Have a mountain of [censored],
> Or find yourself up [censored] creek without a paddle.
>
> Sometimes everything you touch turns to [censored],
> And other times you fall in a bucket of [censored] and come out
> smelling like a rose.
>
> When you stop to consider all the facts,
> It's the basic building block of creation.
>
> And remember, once you know your [censored],
> You don't need to know anything else!
>
> You could pass this along, if you give a [censored]!

Tom_In_Cincy
05-02-2002, 04:10 PM
no (censored)!

Tom_In_Cincy
05-02-2002, 04:10 PM
Did you say that you missed the 8 ball with ball in hand?

Eric.
05-02-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey Carol,

I love it! Appreciate the laugh! I try to get a chuckle in every now and then. Don't forget, Fu<k is very versatile, also! It can be a noun, adjective,verb or even a pronoun i.e. he's a dumb fu<k or fu<king amazing, or even unfu<kingbelievable (we all know the verb).

Hope all is good with you!

Eric >have a great fu<king day!

CarolNYC
05-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Hey Eric,
Glad you make you smile-just had the most crappiest week ever-missing the most simplest shots-so its an "Oh Sh*t" week for me!
Stay well my friend and keep riding in the wind!
your friend,
Carol

CarolNYC
05-02-2002, 04:40 PM
Hi Tom,
No Sh*t! But believe me, nEVER AGAIN!
And I like your website!
Carol

Eric.
05-02-2002, 05:20 PM
You know it! The weather is getting warmer!(unfortunately they cancelled the HD stop in NJ). Hope you get plenty of time on the scooter, hit em better tommorrow.

E >hello to J.C. & Ms K.C. too

Chris Cass
05-02-2002, 05:50 PM
Hi Carol,

It looks like we both had the same week. I had to attend 24hrs in meetings for work. This 24hrs of meetings was the company goal for April. It was to be completed by the end of the phsical(sp?) for an insurance break or something for taxes.

I did an 8hrs class on stress management. They called it "Diversity". While in the meeting they segragated us into two groups. The Dealers, Surveillence, Housekeeping and 2 people from Wardrobe.

The dealers myself included were the largest group. The instructor a 23 yr old girl, had us write a list of the things that would make are job more fun and less stressful. One dealer listed getting paid more for attending and losing our hrs at work. We do get a base wage that vary's(sp?) mine was $6.44 but I lose $9.00hr tips.

Well, the instructor said be happy, you could be working in housekeeping. This pissed off all the dealers. She went on to say, you all voted on it. We didn't and an arguement erupted. She than sent all the other groups out of the room. She then proceeded to tell us how we all had attitudes and that our body language said it when we walked in the room. She walked in 10min's late how would she know?

She said, if you don't like it, there's the door. I looked at her grabed my coat and went to HR. I complained and went home. The boss of HR called my boss and they went over to the meeting to straighten everything out.

The next day I was called by my boss and he told me I wasn't able to reschedule a meeting for the goal and although I did everything right and he thanked me for going to HR to save the meeting, I was Fired.

I've never in my entire life been fired. My boss blamed it on his boss that told him that the goal was to be #1 priority. I've been dealing for 9yrs. and can go anywhere but this was a total joke.

The company theme is "Putting People First" and the meeting prior was entitled, "Own The Problem".

Regards,

C.C.~~on vacation then to the boat across the street. hows that for BS.

CarolNYC
05-02-2002, 09:31 PM
Hey there my friend,
Well at last you lasted-years ago I had to go to a meeting-well, we all had to stand up and introduce ourselves,yeah right!ha ha ha-the end was holding hands and singing "Kumbaya"-ha ha ha-at least you didnt have to do that!:)
Miss you and cannot wait for vegas-counting the days terribly!
love,
Carol~tells people to sing "kumbaya":)

cheesemouse
05-02-2002, 09:43 PM
Chris,
Congradulations on being true to yourself. I won't suffer fools either. They can't keep a good man down. If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a watergun and shoot other people in the eyes with it. Have a nice vacation /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Hey Buddy, maybe this will raise the level of your game. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
05-02-2002, 10:20 PM
Hi Cheese,

Don't know about the level of my game yet. Going to a tourney that has rumor Dave Matlock and Jimmy Wetch along with the stars I hang with will be at this Sat. and Sun. 4th and 5th.

I hope I draw Matlock the first round. If he shows. My arm is mighty sore. Shot 620 straight-in shots to get my stroke right, 2hrs of 9ball and 3hrs of one hole. Tomorrow I might do some drills but my little buddy Jamie Bowman wants to go play some mini's.

I'm debating on just practicing for Sat. I'm a little bumbed about the tough break Carol took. Alls I can say is censored happens. Not like I never messed up. LOL

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I've never let a job get me down. Like I told my boss when he let me know. I was looking for a job when I found this one.LOL They can all get the 7ball. The entire boat.

LOL,

C.C.~~likes the cheese.......

Chris Cass
05-02-2002, 10:30 PM
Hi Carol,

I think your the only woman on the planet that, could get me to sing that song. Tell ya what, you get up there on the NEWT thing and I'll sing that song in public. hahahaha.

My Best,

C.C.~~now where are my beads and patch jeans?

Rod
05-03-2002, 12:56 AM
Carol you sure know your [censored] ha,ha,ha
Speaking of chicken [censored], when their done there is a white-ish dab on the very top. Do you know what that is?

CarolNYC
05-03-2002, 02:07 AM
Chris,
As long as you hold my hand!:)
Carol

05-03-2002, 02:12 AM
GEEZ CHRIS!

That girl needs to be teaching nursery school.

So other than that, did you have a nice week? LOL!

Enjoy your vacation. It's their loss...BIG TIME.

Fran

MikeM
05-03-2002, 07:28 AM
That's some funny [censored] Carol!

MM

Eric.
05-03-2002, 07:57 AM
Hey Chris,

I think they did you a favor! Better to find out now than later, anyway. I hope you take a little R&R time for yourself, and hit hte ground running again. Like Cheese said, they can't keep a good man down!

Eric >F em if they can't take a joke

Chris Cass
05-03-2002, 08:04 AM
Hi Fran,

Yes, I did. I always have fun regardless of how things go. Life is to short to worry about the curve balls it sends us. I actually like rubbing it into the guys at the ph. They hate to see me not working. It gives them something to talk about.LOL

Fran, it's so good to see you posting. I feel pretty good about now. I'm glad to hear your hit'em good. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Regards,

C.C.~~the CCB family finally starting to feel whole again.

Chris Cass
05-03-2002, 08:13 AM
Hi Eric,

Your right about that. They'll suffer everytime someone asks why I'm not ask the dice tables. The players hate having slow dealers, that don't talk smack to them. It's no fun.LOL

See ya in Vegas,

C.C.

SPetty
05-03-2002, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> Carol you sure know your [censored] ha,ha,ha
Speaking of chicken [censored], when their done there is a white-ish dab on the very top. Do you know what that is? <hr></blockquote>Hi Rod,

I'm not Carol, but I really need to know the answer to that question! What is that white-ish dab on the very top of the pile of chicken [censored]?

Rod
05-03-2002, 09:56 AM
The CCB community probably awaits this very important answer. But not the farmers of America. SPetty since you asked, Thats chicken [censored] TOO!!! ha, ha, ha! lol /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2002, 08:33 AM
Greetings C.C.

I have worked for many idiots in my life. Fortunately I had the nads to move on when necessary and now I am quite satisfied at my job.

Congrats on not putting up with that nonsense. Have fun at your new gig.