PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know about Chevillotte tables?

terrymck
05-22-2004, 08:25 AM
A local PH is selling some 4-yr-old Chevillotte 9' tables -- Europa-Master model (French manufacturer). Owner says they're equivalent to the better-known commercial tables. Does anybody know anything about them?

Terry

Billy
05-22-2004, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote terrymck:</font><hr> A local PH is selling some 4-yr-old Chevillotte 9' tables -- Europa-Master model (French manufacturer). Owner says they're equivalent to the better-known commercial tables. Does anybody know anything about them?

Terry <hr /></blockquote>

I'm assuming you're talking about a 9' pool table?

they do make a tremendous 10' billiard table but have never seen one of their pool tables

maybe this helps?

terrymck
05-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, it is a 9' pool table. It is a duplicate of the Chevillotte Europa-Master carom table, with pockets &amp; ball return added. Steel frame.

Terry

Jay M
05-23-2004, 10:09 AM
I played one of their billiard tables for about a year or so and I found the quality of play to be excellent although the one that I played had a few flaws in the external fitting. The only thing you might want to double check is which rubber is on the rails. If it's the european rubber, you'll want to change it out for pool due to the change in the way they bank. Plan on adding the change into the cost if it does and you plan to use it as a practice table. The angles are totally different.

Jay M