PDA

View Full Version : Talisman 3x6 Cue Case vs New BBQ Grill

Troy
05-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Some of you may remember me bragging that Santa left a Gift Certificate for a Talisman 3x6 cue case when/if Talisman Tony created such a thing. Tony told me availability of a 3x6 would be around March, but I have heard nothing since and I don't want to bug him about it.

To get to the point, Mama thought we needed a new BBQ grill so I redeemed the G.C. today for a new Kenmore gas grill with accessories ($500). Damn thing sure is heavy, too.....

If Tony does come out with a 3x6 I'll need to create an excuse to get one.

Oh , pool related -- I did mention a 3x6 cue case..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Troy...~~~ Almost has enough toys..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Troy,
Tell mama that you love her so much that you gave up your case just to please her by getting a grill. Really lay it on. Then she'll have to let you get it.

DG - doesn't work tho at my house /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara
05-23-2004, 09:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr>
To get to the point, Mama thought we needed a new BBQ grill so I redeemed the G.C. today for a new Kenmore gas grill with accessories ($500). Damn thing sure is heavy, too.....

Oh , pool related -- I did mention a 3x6 cue case..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Troy...~~~ Almost has enough toys..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wait a sec, you didn't redeem the GC, you just posponed it's redemption!

At least, that's how I see it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Troy
05-23-2004, 10:13 AM
I just LOVE your logic Barbara !!!!!

Troy...~~~ Will be sure "Mama" sees Ms. B's response... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr>

Troy...~~~ Almost has enough toys..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
05-23-2004, 11:10 AM
Never argue with a woman's interpretation of a Gift Certificate.

Barbara~~~still has to cash in on the Coach leather bag, Lojack, Jack Justice case... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I just LOVE your logic Barbara !!!!!

Troy...~~~ Will be sure "Mama" sees Ms. B's response... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr>

Barbara <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>