PDA

View Full Version : A MESSAGE FROM GRADY

05-02-2002, 08:41 PM
GRADY, I don't know if you 've seen these posts, there some dam good ideas here for promoting our game . Someone with your expertize and perhaps working with a poster that goes by DR,D, might be able to come up with some great promotions.

Your Friend

JACK IRWIN

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=3318>http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=3318</a>

Grady
05-02-2002, 08:44 PM
There are some good ideas there, Jack but I've heard and talked about all of them in the past.So much so that it hurts my head to do it anymore.In fact, if I could just take off for a couple of years without worrying about money for my family, I'm pretty sure I could do most of the things the nice folks have been talking about.

Food for thought: The past organizations have been awful, the BCA, the PPPA, the WPA, the MPBA, now the UPA looks just like it's predecessors in that they're already inept and misguided.We don't need the likes of Hearns and Mackey anymore.

I have entire notebooks filled with very workable fundraising and promotional ideas.It does seem a shame to waste all my labors.

If I were approached from the right angle I would certainly consider sharing my wealth of material in an appropiate manner.I wouldn't at all mind starting a blockbuster assn., devoid of politics and with a credit union, pension benefits and a retirement fund.It also sounds like it would be an honor to be associated with some of the intelligent and dedicated people who posted lately about these subjects and more.

Please feel free to post this.In fact I wish you would.And thanks for caring about our great sport. Grady

Rip
05-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Looks like someone's having a conversation with himself! At least he's getting along with himself and not arguing. Admirable quality...not arguing with one's self. Regards, Rip~~gotta' go argue with himself now!

05-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Grady, My Father and I are teaming up for an event early next year. "The Masters All-Around Championships". Details and Dates to be dicussed and disclosed very soon.
"BB&amp;G Productions"

Thanks
Brady

Brady_Behrman
05-02-2002, 09:33 PM
Sometimes it doesnt log me in...????????

Thanks
Brady

05-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Rip,
I sent this email to the webmaster so he could verify the content before he posted it. However he posted it in two parts instead of leaving it together. It would have made it more understandable. please see second part
Jack