PDA

View Full Version : On the Road

art
05-24-2004, 09:44 PM
This guy Shane Manole, or something like that, just went on the road right after coming back from a road trip. The funny thing is, the last time he went on the road, he lost so much money, he had to eat ketchup soup and pond off his watch. Ronnie Wiseman is offering him the 7 ball, Manole chokes so bad for the cash. And then Pookie R is offering him the wild 8 and the breaks. If you see this guy, he is definently worth playing. He's, FREE CASH!!!

Chris Cass
05-24-2004, 11:43 PM
Funny, he said the same thing about you. That's weird.

C.C.

Vagabond
05-25-2004, 05:20 AM
Shane is a well known Hustler from LA.U can`t fool us.Smooth move.Please try again.Good luck
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
05-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Hi ya Vagabond,

Funny how some think everyone is so dumb. I was reading some posts at AZ the other day. It was about the best players in your area or something. I rarely go to the site but I was curious about what was going on there. The lastime I went there was like 2 yrs ago. I know Mike H. from posting here about that time.

Anyway, this idiot posted Jon Kucharo, someone else I can't think of and Jay the banker. I about fell off the chair laughing. It had to be Jay himself. He calls himself a banker. I offered him 2 banks spot in a race to 5. He declined and wanted to play $1. races. First of all he thinks he's something. He is but a pool player not. I didn't buy that either. I know it had to be him.

Jay the banker, Bahhhahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.

Eric.
05-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey Cass,

You know how it is with alot of poolplayers - legends in the own minds.

On the flip side, I love these Pool forums. I can log in and hear all the same poolroom BS 24/7, even when you can't be there. Like that post about Shane M., years ago you would have some guy stopping in with some story he heard about some guy on the road, then you would call someone to confirm that and in the end, you didn't have anything more than a story with little credible fact.

Eric >whateva

Chris Cass
05-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Hi Eric,

You got that right brother. 24/7

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif,

C.C.

art
05-25-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm not getting a cut:0( Only because the story is true and Manole really can't pay for the cash. You can call Detroit and talk to Ronnie Wiseman to confirm. Wiseman is offering the choker the wild 7 ball and maybe the breaks to.

dr_billiards
05-26-2004, 01:46 AM
I think I would like to play Ronnie with the wild 7 ball myself. Where is he houseman at? And would you back me?
Doc B /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif