PDA

View Full Version : Pool table cleaning ideas

Mitch
05-25-2004, 10:57 AM
My table is below a suspended ceiling,,, hence I get these little white particles all over the table when uncovered.. Their really hard to remove,, the table brush doesn't work any ideas on how to clean this???

ashmouth
05-25-2004, 01:20 PM
have you tried vacuuming up the particles?

RedHell
05-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Stop banging the ceiling with your cue, that should solve it !

Just kidding....

A damp clothe should pick'em off, if not you could try one of those sticky roller for animal hairs.

Paul_Mon
05-26-2004, 04:38 AM
Mitch,
Many people (and pool halls) have tables under a suspended ceiling without the white debris. Why is yours flaking apart and dropping stuff on the table? That said, I'd use a vacuum cleaner.

Paul Mon

Chris Cass
05-26-2004, 07:53 AM
Hi Mitch,

I got this one. First you take some duct tape. Then, you wrap the old lady up in it to where the sticky part is on the outside. Then, you lay her on the table and roll her across it. Then, go stand her up in the corner and give a big tug on the tape and spin her like a top. You get the table cleaned and watch her dance too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~anything to help another pool player. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
05-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Here's a bunch of people who tried that and got into all sort of problems !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Check this out ! (http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/walltapings/index.html)

Chris Cass
05-26-2004, 08:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I think the duck is the funniest one. LOL

Thanks for the laugh RedHell,

C.C.