PDA

View Full Version : Brutally Honest Personals

nAz
05-26-2004, 09:23 AM
this one sounds good... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rachel Tropp
I work a lousy, low-paying job and live with my parents while waiting to get into the police academy. I don't spend much time on my appearance; when you say mousse, I think the chocolate kind. I'm skinny and small-breasted. More >

http://www.esquire.com/brutal/

9 Ball Girl
05-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Bahahahaha! How about this one:

David Scheffler

I'm an overweight, middle-aged underachiever. The skull tattoos on my arms complement my wardrobe, which I call rural proletarian. I sleep on the floor in a sparsely furnished apartment. I urinate frequently and pick my nose. I'm embarrassed that I own a Bible. After a tragic foray into Santeria, I've incurred crushing debt.
SEXUAL HABITS:
Can be summed up simply: brief digital, extended oral, premature genital. I have herpes

If that isn't brutal, I don't know what is!

sack316
05-26-2004, 02:00 PM
at least Rachels redeeming quality was that she could "probably beat you in scrabble and pool". Hell, she's in with me then!

dg-in-centralpa
05-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Wow! The write ups are great reading.lol

DG - not that brutally honest

nAz
05-26-2004, 08:24 PM
lol... michelle
"My breasts sag enough that I could throw them over my shoulders to fend off cold, and my stomach seems to be following them south. "

Nostroke
05-27-2004, 12:14 AM
She sounds and looks real good to me, especially for someone not trying.

Somebody tell her if she is lookng for a socially inept old bald bastard with frequent sinus infections and lower lumbar Radicultis, I'm her man!!

nAz
05-27-2004, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> She sounds and looks real good to me, especially for someone not trying.

Somebody tell her if she is lookng for a socially inept old bald bastard with frequent sinus infections and lower lumbar Radicultis, I'm her man!! <hr /></blockquote>

lol dude that was brutal. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif you should post yourself there, I bet you would get many responces. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
05-27-2004, 11:30 AM
I think it would be kinda funny if some of us put up some "goof" ads /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You know, like:

Poolbum seeking same to hang around a smoke filled poolroom. Must like microwave food and have the ability to sit around and talk about absolutely nothing for hours on end.

Or something like that.

Eric &gt;whose gonna step up

SpiderMan
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I think it would be kinda funny if some of us put up some "goof" ads /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Whenever a stranger needs to meet me at the poolroom, I always tell them to look for the "tall skinny guy with a long nose". I must not be joking, as they always find me no matter how tall, skinny, and big-nosed the rest of the crowd is! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan