View Full Version : Need a copy of Dallas West's 100 ball run video

rukiddingme
05-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Can anobody oblige?
ruk

Rod
05-26-2004, 06:27 PM
ruk,

I know you said Dallas West but I'm not aware of that one. A local guy here mentioned that tape in an article at AZ Billiards. Jim Rempe made also made a tape How to run 100 balls. I wonder if there is any chance it got confused? Just a thought.

Rod

Popcorn
05-26-2004, 08:00 PM
I have it, but it is not very good. He is all over the place and if he had to, he could not have made 101, he had no shot after the 100th ball. The voice over is not bad, he talks about the run as you watch it.

Chris Cass
05-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Aww, my bad. I thought you said 100 beers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~J/K hey ruk nice to visit with you.

Nostroke
05-26-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Popcorn-Im an East Coast guy, but I was in Hardtimes in Bellflower Ca the last few days. Some guy was tellin a story about Ronnie Allen playing one handed against "Popcorn" 25 years ago. Were u that Popcorn?

Popcorn
05-26-2004, 11:18 PM
No, but I played him a few times. That was a guy named John Miller a real character of the highest order.

Nostroke
05-27-2004, 12:04 AM
OK thanks- The guy said Popcorn was travelin W Grady and that Roniie beat them both playin one handed to their two. Hard to believe Grady could get beat in one hole playin even up against anyone playin one handed. Was just wonderin.

Popcorn
05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
They may have been giving him weight, In fact I saw Grady beat Ronnie Allen even in Texas at Reds, so I can't imagine him getting beat one handed. I have seen some pretty good one handed players, I have never seen one that could beat any really good player even. You can exploit the fact that they are playing with only one hand, by playing a little different game, you can make it miserable for them. One pocket and 8 ball can be played one handed much easier then 9-ball. I don't care how good someone plays one handed, at 9-ball they can't beat anyone who can play even. I'm helpless and I would even now play anyone in the world that wants to play me 9-ball one hand to my two on a 9 foot table.

dmgwalsh
05-27-2004, 12:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rukiddingme:</font><hr> Can anobody oblige?
ruk <hr /></blockquote>

I can. Drop me an im. You're in the Chicago area, aren't you?