PDA

View Full Version : An evening with Naz!

CarolNYC
05-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Well,
I finally made it to Jeans place in Brooklyn and hooked up with Naz!For those who do not know him, he REALLY is a sweetheart-we had alot of fun, not to mention, the tournament!
I had not been to Jeans in~2 yrs, (maybe) and it was such a pleasure to play in a tournament ON TIME, against players who had RESPECT for the game and ,of course, sneaking that peek at Jean and Gerda playing-just awesome-the whole atmosphere!
I will be spending my Thursday there from now on-so Naz,we'll be hanging-by the way, I could rack for you all day and watch you break-that 'CRACK!" Like I said, "I gotta get a life"ha ha ha ha ha
Thursdays it is!
Carol~purple hair and all! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nAz
05-28-2004, 08:58 AM
hehe i had a great time too, Jimmy is a cool guy we were chatting out front for a while talking about the El Dorado. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif been so long since i last saw you, im glad that you will be dropping by more often, i look forward to practicing with. (Carols got Game!) next week will be better there will be many more people.

"break-that 'CRACK!" lol after you left i got into a money game and on almost every break i would sink 2-3 balls, on one i made 5 ball but i could not get out /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BTW purple hair looks good on you, wish i could have seen it blond /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Oh yeah and Jean crushed Gerda in the finales.

Ching_Ah_Chung
05-28-2004, 09:06 AM
NaZ,

i once dropped six balls.

Signature

the 3, 5 and 9 wanna stick around so i had to smack them in..

9 Ball Girl
05-28-2004, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>An Evening With Naz!<hr /></blockquote>

Was it as mediocre as it used to be when I was with him? JUST KIDDING! Nazee knows I still love him. He's my little babushka BCL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was going to stop by last night but I fell ill. Sorry I missed you!

Oh yeah, he does have one helluva break!

CarolNYC
05-29-2004, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to stop by last night but I fell ill. Sorry I missed you!

<hr /></blockquote>

Are you okay?
Carol~maybe by next Thursday???????????

CarolNYC
05-29-2004, 03:09 AM
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]
on one i made 5 ball but i could not get out

<hr /></blockquote> ha ha ha ha
Thats okay-one time I couldnt get out with ball in hand on the 8,ha ha ha ha!Rich R can confirm that one,ha ha ha!
Carol~cannot wait!

9 Ball Girl
05-29-2004, 05:48 AM
Yeah I'm fine. I ate something that didn't agree with me. Maybe next Thursday!!! I guess this means that you're not playing in the 9 Ball Thursday league at Corner?

Rich R.
05-29-2004, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Thats okay-one time I couldnt get out with ball in hand on the 8,ha ha ha ha!Rich R can confirm that one,ha ha ha!
Carol~cannot wait! <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, it is confirmed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
05-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Glad your fine-they changed Thursdays to Tuesdays! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~will play at Jeans every Thursday ,til Naz gets sick of me,ha ha ha ha,and then some,ha ha ha!

CarolNYC
05-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Oh no, don't you forget ANYTHING? (only kidding)
miss ya,
/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gifCarol

dg-in-centralpa
05-29-2004, 12:48 PM
Carol - are you, nAz, or anybody going to the Belmont next week? I'm coming on a bus trip, so I won't be able to hit any balls around. If you are let me know.

DG - one week and counting

Chris Cass
05-29-2004, 06:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> NaZ,

<hr /></blockquote>

What happened to the other three friggen balls? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

J/K,

C.C.~~just going for a laugh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
05-30-2004, 01:44 AM
Duane,
I'll be at Comet Billiards playing a NEWT stop-sorry,once again we miss eachother,but have a good time!
Carol

nAz
05-30-2004, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> NaZ,

<hr /></blockquote>

Like CC asked what happen to the other three balls? lol

nAz
05-30-2004, 08:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>An Evening With Naz!<hr /></blockquote>

Was it as mediocre as it used to be when I was with him? JUST KIDDING! Nazee knows I still love him. He's my little babushka BCL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was going to stop by last night but I fell ill. Sorry I missed you!

Oh yeah, he does have one helluva break! <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy saturday night was great or was it sunday morning?

IP addy!

nAz
05-30-2004, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Carol - are you, nAz, or anybody going to the Belmont next week? I'm coming on a bus trip, so I won't be able to hit any balls around. If you are let me know.

DG - one week and counting <hr /></blockquote>

I do not think so sir, I will be @ big apple tourney though.

nAz
05-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Carol where is the pic of your blond hair???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Carol,
Best of luck to you in the tourney. Let me know how you make out.
DG

dg-in-centralpa
05-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Best of luck to you my friend. Let us know how you make out.

DG

Ching_Ah_Chung
05-30-2004, 05:15 PM
grab two slices of pizza for dinner will you?

Signature

or eggroll thanks to cluelessjoey

CarolNYC
05-31-2004, 02:58 AM
Hey Naz,
I sent them to Spetty, but they didnt come out too good! YOU would see the difference ,cause you seen the real deal!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
05-31-2004, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
IP addy <hr /></blockquote>

Is this suppose to say "Giddy Yap!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol~only kidding,only kidding

SPetty
05-31-2004, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> I sent them to SPetty, but they didnt come out too good!<hr /></blockquote>Thanks for that, Carol. You're right - some were blurry, but the others just looked like hair. I guess you had to be there in person to really see the blue and blond! Thanks for trying, though! I appreciate it.

Vagabond
05-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey my friend,
Can u please say hello to Jean,my dream girl.Please tell her that a red neck from Mississippi dreams of Jean.cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif