PDA

View Full Version : hello admin and everyone

Ching_Ah_Chung
05-28-2004, 09:23 AM
i am new here. just want to say hi. so glen, i mean glad to meet you all. please, forgive me, that, sometimes, i can't even string two sentences.

Signature

you can also call me "Ching_Ah" or "Ah_Chung" and indeed i prefer my full name which is "Ching_Ah_Chung" but please dont call me Ching_Chung and i greatly appreciated for your cooperation. boy, didnt i just string 3.. "and".. a very useful word in the language of english.. ^__^

Wally_in_Cincy
05-28-2004, 09:31 AM
how about Wang_Chung?

PQQLK9
05-28-2004, 10:17 AM
How bout FL

bluewolf
05-28-2004, 10:26 AM
How bout CAC?

Laura

Candyman
05-28-2004, 11:27 AM
My name is Raymond Jay Johnson, Jr. You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Ray Jay, but you doesn't has to call me Johnson. Or you can call me Billy Bob."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Guess I'll go chug a mug

Ching_Ah_Chung
05-28-2004, 05:03 PM
first of all,

why none of you say hi? and what am "FL", "CAC" stands for? and BengalWally, please dont call me Wang_Chung, sounds like the chinese chef in your local restaurant. and junior, ya got some serious grammar issues man, get them fixed.

Signature

am all the americans as rude as them three? and why are that penguin smack his fellow? that leads me to think, why am there so many friendly-fire incidents last year?