PDA

View Full Version : Barringer Cues

LC3
05-03-2002, 01:55 PM
Do you have any experience with Barringer Cues? Thanks in advance.

Chris Cass
05-03-2002, 08:06 PM
Well,

Your about 2 weeks late for that post. The man who did deleted all his posts. Q-Guy....

Regards,

C.C.

Ken
05-04-2002, 05:25 AM
Q-guy's post stated that he didn't know the cuemaker and had never seen one of his cues. He just gave the link to the website and suggested that it had a lot of useful info. Only the most recent posts were deleted and I don't see that any of them dealt with Barringer.

Do a search for "Barringer" to see what has been posted about them. One poster had one on order and maybe he has some info by now.
Ken in CT

LC3
05-04-2002, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Ken:</font><hr> Q-guy's post stated that he didn't know the cuemaker and had never seen one of his cues...Do a search for "Barringer" to see what has been posted about them. One poster had one on order and maybe he has some info by now.
Ken in CT <hr></blockquote>
Thanks, Ken. I did a search and found Q-Guy's post. I've searched a few forums, but no reviews of Barringer's work. I'm now thinking about going with an Olney Cue instead. His prices are reasonable, and he'll take the cue back if you don't like it.

Chris Cass
05-05-2002, 03:03 AM
Hi Ken,

Your absolutly right. Q-Guy emailed me with their site information. We had been discussing shaft wood. I just assumed he had done business with the company. Maybe buying the shaft wood. They do have excellent grades. He went on to tell me the different types of wood and how the separation in classes went.

I know Q-guy made his own cues and most likely wouldn't have any dealings with the company for the finished products? I'm not sure and won't guess anymore. Sorry....

Regards,

C.C.