PDA

View Full Version : please visit "non-pool related" for a moment

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-01-2004, 02:55 PM
hello everyone,

first of all, nice meeting you all. do we must chat pool here? well, ok, umm.. i once withnessed efren and busta beating up on the same opponent on back-to-back weeks. anyway, i'm a new member here. and my name is Ching_Ah_Chung. you can also call me Ching_Ah...(you'll see it in nonpool related). anyway, i would like to have you testify for me on the topic "things your mother never told you about pizza", for those of you who are non-italian, please judge on my posts and see if i made my argument with very sensible, correct informations. for those of you who happen to be italians, just TELL ME IF "BIEN"-"ER" SOUNDS SIMILAR TO THE WORD "PIZZA" IN YOUR LANGUAGE MAN! HOW LONG IS THAT GONNA TAKE YOU? CANT EVEN SPARE 10 SECONDS OUTTA YOUR LIFETIME TO TESTIFY FOR A HISTORICAL EVENT!!!! SOMETIMES YOU EVEN CHALK YOU CUE-TIP FOR MORE THAN 10 SECONDS FOR CHRIST SAKE!!
excuse me, didnt mean to get loud there. i'm asking you this favor cause it seems the folks there refuse to answer which i dont know why. theres no shame if pizza was indeed invented by chinese, as of most of the things within your sights right now.. anyway, thats not the point. just go there, just go.

Signature

Make The Most Out Of Yourself. Be All You Can Be. In The Arr.. i mean, Testify For Pizza. The Food We All Love. For, The Generations, To Come.

ashmouth
06-01-2004, 03:56 PM
i had some pizza last night and my waiter was chinese... hmm... i think you might be onto something ching_ah_chung!

wolfdancer
06-02-2004, 12:36 PM
welcome to the board,in this, your 7th ,or 8th reincarnation. Hope that you stick around some, this time. "you can call me Al" (Paul Simon)

Wally_in_Cincy
06-03-2004, 06:10 AM
Born in The Year of the Stooge no doubt, at least in this life...

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-03-2004, 06:07 PM
ok, i just looked up my oxford advanced learner's dictionary of current english. "noun; person who, in variety entertainment, is made fun of by a comedian; (colloq)person used as an assistant (to perform UNPLEASANT JOBS OR DUTIES THAT MAY INCUR BLAME, PUNISHMENT,etc....).....i call you a bengal you call me stooge... worst, i thought it was really an animal..

tiger i am.

signature

we got beef