PDA

View Full Version : reasons why the red sox shouldnt be in the allstar

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-01-2004, 03:39 PM
1. since the winner of the all-star game will get the home court in the world series, you must be insane to think any red sox will try to win for the american league. if any of them made it, the pitchers will walk endlessly the batters swing before the picthers even deliver. and if, if a red sox uniform got in the game to pinch-run, watch, just watch he somehow find a way to be caught run-down.
2. because the yanks will beat them with or without the A-Rod trade.
3. based on position to position, yanks are just better, way better! jeter's not hitting bernie still think its pre-season giambi is limping and their pitching isn't close to full speed, imagine what it will be like by the end of july.
4. however, as great as Pedro is, he should deserve a nod to the mid-summer classic. (to bad grady little didnt pull him off in the 8th instead of inserting timlin or embree when jeter comes to bat and thats why! little was fired. he's done a fine job indeed, had him made the change, he would still be coaching but the outcome of the game remains...^__^).
4. but then again, Pedro shouldnt be in because of reason no.1.
5.the curse of the bambino will carry on as long as pizza still exist.

for those of you who are red sox fans, i suggets you to devote your hearts to other sporting franchises in the new england area.

Signature

Babe Ruth, A Greatly Respectable Caucasian Slugger Who Once Lived..

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-01-2004, 03:42 PM
didnt i said "caucasian"?... wow, i think i'm a changed man..

Signature

Applause Deserved?

SPetty
06-01-2004, 04:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr>Applause Deserved? <hr /></blockquote>yes.

You are correct. You've made your point. Thank you.

Cueless Joey
06-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Your subject is gramatically incorrect.
Worse, for the most part, your post has nothing to do with the subject.

UWPoolGod
06-01-2004, 05:26 PM
We'll see how much difference ol' Steinbrenners offseason money blowing will make this postseason. Even with all that dough they let the Florida Marlins beat them. Come on...the Florida Marlins. But they were 101-61 last year for .623 %
and this year they are about the same at 30-19 or .612

They will do well but we'll see how their suspect starting pitching continues. My Mariners are pathetic this year..so all I have left to do is bitch about the Skankees.

Cueless Joey
06-01-2004, 05:36 PM
If the Skanks do go to the ALCS along with the Angels.
They're done. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Hopefully Yankee Killers Anderson and Glaus will be back by then from dl.

UWPoolGod
06-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah its too bad those guys got injured they have a great team. Glaus is an animal. Was at a Mariner game earlier this year and he hit two monster homers. Anderson has always been underrated, quitly puts up big numbers year after year.

Kato
06-01-2004, 08:39 PM
You are most wise.

Kato

Steve - Detroit
06-02-2004, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> didnt i said "caucasian"?... wow, i think i'm a changed man..

Applause Deserved? <hr /></blockquote>

dunno about applause, maybe just a little clap /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-02-2004, 11:46 PM
man.. this guy talking marlins.. give me a straight house cue maybe i'll beat busta on a set of race to seven. and you better believe the marlins had a better team than bosox last year.
and ya halos fans, smacked Pedro pretty good tonight didnt ya? but, glaus and anderson yankees killers? EGbroken &gt; manthing?..i've also heard rodrigues is "rivera with a slider"...@$&amp;*%^%#$!%**(monkey@$%^&amp;%$#!jumping^&amp;*(... ya negros should be able to rest in peace for the upset two years ago and celebrate hard for clinching the a.l. west for the next decade or so...

Signature

and Thank God you arent in the east or else you'll be fighting for the wild-card only! and being the underdog..

catscradle
06-03-2004, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> ... i suggets you to devote your hearts to other sporting franchises in the new england area.
.. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know why you or anybody else cares about the yankees, the red sox, or any other professional team. They're just a bunch of overpaid whores. Very talented whores, but whores none the less. The people playing on the Yankees for the most part couldn't give a rat's behind about New York and the same goes for the Red Soxs concerning Boston.
Go support your local high school team it is much more meaningful use of your sports energies. Better yet get off your fat butt and go participate in a sport, any sport.

Cueless Joey
06-03-2004, 08:59 AM
We spanked the BoSox the last two games.
BoSox baseball is still the same. Get on base and wait for the big boppers to drive you in.
Not much speed. Just a bunch of burly boppers.
The Halos have much better speed and baserunning and role players. Pedro looked bad for the first few innings. He had no zip then he got going.
But, Vlady is carrying our team on his back right now. But, scrappy players like Eckstein and Figgins are contributing a ton . Garret Anderson should be back in July. Glaus might be gone forever. The Halos have a third baseman in the minors, Dallas McPherson, that will inherit his job two years from now.

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-03-2004, 06:52 PM
ah~ finally someone from the red sox nation huh. resentment i sense.

IF NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM THEN THEY WOULDNT BE OVERPAID DUMBASS!!! very talented whores...hahahaha.. say that to sheffield he'll smack you with baseball 300ft away.

"The people playing on the Yankees for the most part couldn't give a rat's behind about New York and the same goes for the Red Soxs concerning Boston."... no, i just learn that 1 out of every 5 people in the city of new york suffered starvation in a charity commercial hosted by jeter. one of the yankees games is scheduled for fans to bring foods to help the needed. btw, red sox has the same charity program, game as well. along with jeter and yankees impact it will probably solve the problem for a short period of time, maybe 6 hours. BUT THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN DO MAN!!! WHAT ARE THEY? BUDDHAS? THEY FREAKING BASEBALL PLAYERS THEN GO PLAY BALL! BESIDES, WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY U.S. WILL BE WITHOUT SPORTS HUH? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT JORDAN HAS MADE IN TAIWAN RECENTLY?..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JORDAN "THE SHOW" IN TAIPEI....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! freaking bull get the hell outta here..

"Better yet get off your fat butt and go participate in a sport, any sport."... i think i should..

cluelessjoey,

the halos are playing good and 9 rbi is insane. got a new 3rd base coming up? he sounds good from you. well, seems like we had to fill that bag with a shortstop for many years to come...^__^

Signature

just wondering cradleboy. are pool players consider underpaid whores in your unique opinion?

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-04-2004, 08:06 PM
cradleboy just sent a private message to me.

"are pool players consider underpaid whores in your unique opinion?"....Yes, they are. They're just a bunch of underpaid whores. Very talented whores, but whores none the less.

Signature

Yes. Thank You. You've Made Your Point.

Kato
06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Private Message you putz.

Kato

Kato
06-04-2004, 08:32 PM
I don't know why I'm doing this but I must be insane.

The reasons why the Red Sox players in the All Star game will try to play well other than the obvious, they are professionals.

Your first ridiculous statement.

1. since the winner of the all-star game will get the home court in the world series, you must be insane to think any red sox will try to win for the american league. if any of them made it, the pitchers will walk endlessly the batters swing before the picthers even deliver. and if, if a red sox uniform got in the game to pinch-run, watch, just watch he somehow find a way to be caught run-down

By the way, in baseball it's "Home Field" not home court.

They have an excellent chance to win the division. Dare I say it, it's 1/3 through the season, they're missing 2 of their starting fielders and Pedro and D-Lo are pitching well below their standards. They have the best bullpen ERA in the American league and other than Man-Ram, Ortiz, and Veritek the hitting hasn't really come around.

Whoops, here's a bright one.

2. because the yanks will beat them with or without the A-Rod trade.

Sorry chief, it's a marathon not a sprint. Let's wait and see how it pans out before you hand the Yankees the flag.

OK, here's another foolish statement.

3. based on position to position, yanks are just better, way better! jeter's not hitting bernie still think its pre-season giambi is limping and their pitching isn't close to full speed, imagine what it will be like by the end of july

This is just not true. Top to bottom at full strength the Red Sox and Yankees match up very well. Nobody is as good as A-Rod. However, if you want to get down to brass tacks Bill Miller (DL, knee surgery) the Sox 3rd baseman did win the AL batting title last year. If you remember the Yankees signed Giambi as a first baseman, he'll never play first base again. That knee is shot. If the Yankees played in the NL Giambi would be sent to the glue factory.

Again, I draw the line here.

4. however, as great as Pedro is, he should deserve a nod to the mid-summer classic. (to bad grady little didnt pull him off in the 8th instead of inserting timlin or embree when jeter comes to bat and thats why! little was fired. he's done a fine job indeed, had him made the change, he would still be coaching but the outcome of the game remains...^__^).

You're wrong here. Pedro does not deserve to be in the All Star game. Reputation should not get you into the game and so far Pedro is way down in production. In a contract year this is an odd time to do it. In addition, if Little would have made the switch the Yankees don't necessarily win or lose the game. We'll never know what would have happened.

And last but not least, there is no curse of the Bambino.

One more thing. I don't live in New England and have never been.

Kato

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-05-2004, 12:23 AM
HEY BENOIT! LOL!
NICE COMMENTS!

oh my putz!~~ oh my putz!~~~ lol!!

I don't know why I'm doing this but I must be insane with lack of baseball knowledge.

The reasons why the Red Sox players in the All Star game will try to play well other than the obvious, they are professionals so now that you all know red sox is a professional sports team.

Your first ridiculous statement follow by tons of mine.

"By the way, in baseball it's "Home Field" not home court."..oh! thanks! so ashame that me a baseball fan...lol!!!

"They have an excellent chance to win the division. Dare I say it,"... man, you got balls!!

it's 1/3 through the season, they're missing 2 of their starting fielders while yankees missing three. and Pedro and D-Lo are pitching well below their standards because Pedro is mentally fc**ed from last year and he wont recover anytime soon while there shouldnt be too much of a surprise for D-Lo to have a below-average year cause it happens to pitchers those calibers. They have the best bullpen ERA in the American league but who gives a crap since the yankees got the best closer ever and a very decent bullpen since tom gordon is good enough to be a closer in other teams. and other than Man-Ram, Ortiz, and Veritek the hitting hasn't really come around but guess what! their average look far better than the yanks and they're now 3 and a half games behind, but i expect them all to hit above .300 in order for it to consider "justice".

"Sorry chief, it's a marathon not a sprint, no s__t after 162 games. Let's wait and see how it pans out before you hand the Yankees the flag... wait what? see what? that bosox fighting for the wild-card with one of the A.L. west team mid-way thru august?

"Top to bottom at full strength the Red Sox and Yankees match up somewhat well. Nobody is as good as A-Rod since bin's head worth the same as his one year salary. However, if you want to get down to brass tacks Bill Miller (DL, knee surgery) the Sox 3rd baseman did win the AL batting title last year but that was last year. If you remember the Yankees signed Giambi as a first baseman, he'll never play first base again and come on, i've already said it yankees dont necessary need giambi to win it all and i mean it. big freaking deal, tony clark takes first sierra being the dh. That knee is shot and would someone please shoot him in the head? If the Yankees played in the NL Giambi would be sent to the glue factory and if the AA pilots took their lessons seriously twin towers would still standing tall.

"You're wrong here but everybody fumbles sometimes as i was wrong all the way until this point. Pedro does not deserve to be in the All Star game....thank allah! Reputation should not get you into the game and please tell that to michael jordan and so far Pedro is way down in production as i've already explained why. In a contract year this is an odd yeah yeah yeah shut up already. In addition, if Little would have made the switch the Yankees don't necessarily win or lose the game cause it'll end up a tie. We'll never know what would have happened and please tell that to warren. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And last but not least, there is no curse of the Bambino and where is bill buckner?

One more thing. I don't live in New England and have never been.... well, so do i!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Signature

benoit, Red Sox Never, Ever A Concern To Yankees Fans, Man...

Kato
06-05-2004, 04:42 AM
It's amazing how good your english has become in such a short time isn't it????

I'm done with you.

Sorry for the agony I've caused.

Kato

Fred Agnir
06-05-2004, 06:24 AM
I don't understand the question. Are we talking about the All-Star game or the World Series?

Fred

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-05-2004, 09:45 PM
benoit,

It's amazing how good your english has become in such a short time isn't it and thank you for being my free english teacher.

I'm done with you.... no! no! i finally got someone to chat baseball with! no! dont leave! this topic could last til mid-august man! but if you've made up your mind then get the fc** outta here.

Sorry for the agony I've caused... and guess what, them negros tried to set me up by trying to get me answer a whole ton. i mean ton... but they got one sentence in return..."Klu Klux Klan's (actually i mis-spelled the last K)idea of a fair fight!"...Ha~Ha~Ha~...duh....

and fred eggnir,

nice to meet you, i'm a new member here.
we're actually talking about the yanks are allstars themselves and obviously will win the world series and whether pool players are consider very talented underpaid whores or not cause that guy still hasnt answer me.

Signature

and fc** mabalasek!

Kato
06-06-2004, 12:24 AM
I would say your english has suddenly improved 10000% percent and you are far from a new member. You're simply one that's been recreated.

If you'd like to talk baseball (or anyone for that matter) I am always available. However, if you'd like to sit back and insult people who you don't know and who's heart you can't measure then I won't be a part of it. Intelligent discussion is always welcome but when you start suggesting that a member of a professional team would be willing to tank a game then I won't stand for that and be part of that discussion.

Now then, if you'd like to bring something lucid and well thought out to the table then I'd be more than happy to go at it with you.

Kato

Chris Cass
06-06-2004, 07:38 AM
How dare you talk down to the two of the finest people on this board. Disagree is ok but your demeaning and disrespectful. You need to go.

C.C.

Fred Agnir
06-07-2004, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr>
and fred eggnir,

nice to meet you, i'm a new member here.<hr /></blockquote> I'm so glad you have the decency to spell my name correctly considering it's there in front of you to copy.

[ QUOTE ]
we're actually talking about he world series <hr /></blockquote>No, you weren't. That's why I was asking.

Fred

Kato
06-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Fred is definitely a fine man and well respected. Who's the other guy you were talking about? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~just ok though of extreme opinion when it comes to baseball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
06-07-2004, 10:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Fred is definitely a fine man and well respected. Who's the other guy you were talking about? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~just ok though of extreme opinion when it comes to baseball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

YOU, gerbil lips. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~misses RJ' phone calls. can't wait to meet up at the open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
06-08-2004, 04:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>C.C.~~misses RJ' phone calls. can't wait to meet up at the open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'll call you this weekend, it's been too darn long. Even though you're never around, you're always running to play in some tournament or another.

Kato~~~has the Cassman's cell number and not afraid to use it............usually /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif