PDA

View Full Version : NEW BCA Pro List!

Bob
06-02-2004, 02:47 AM
Hello All,

Bob and I have been pounding the pavement at the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas, NV for the past month. We have made it through the BCA events with a small intermission and now the conclusion of VNEA.

For those of you who have not heard yet, the BCA Pro List is being redefined to include a new category of “Grand Master”. This effects both of our events in a very positive way. Now, we are able to include many players who in the past were not able to play.

Here is a quote from the most recent newsletter from the BCA;

The new "BCA Grand Masters" division -- the previous league management confused the boundaries between the Open and Masters divisions, and these divisions are now being redefined. We will follow the lead of the VNEA and create a higher category of Masters -- which we will call the "BCA Grand Masters" division. We will use an advisory board to establish written policies, and to judge players by past performance and the "known ability" standard. Please go to our web site for more detailed information. www.playbca.com (http://www.playbca.com)

We are in the process of updating our web sites and as more information arrives, I will post it immediately.

If your ranking has been in question in the past, please contact me at windycityopen@aol.com so that I can re-evaluate your ranking.

Eydie

SpiderMan
06-02-2004, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob:</font><hr> We will use an advisory board to establish written policies, and to judge players by past performance and the "known ability" standard. Please go to our web site for more detailed information. www.playbca.com (http://www.playbca.com)

Eydie

<hr /></blockquote>

I don't find anything at that link regarding the "grand masters" category, or other ranking information. Was it supposed to be in the "news" section?

SpiderMan

pooltchr
06-04-2004, 06:21 AM
I looked too, but couldn't find anything. I would really like to get a copy of the lists, both pro and grand master.
Steve

Chris Cass
06-04-2004, 06:55 AM
Ya know Steve,

There should be about 3 catagories of Masters. The range is no different than the C level of play. IMHO

Regards,

C.C.~~the Grand Master comes with tinted windows. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif