PDA

View Full Version : Momma Pajama Nick!!!!!

Chris Cass
06-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Geez Nick,

I thought you were sending me a picture of us and Joe Tuckers Racking Secrets book. I get this huge box and Malinda packed everything but the kitchen sink in there. LOL

Wow, all kinds of dodads and thingamajiggers in there. Stuff, that I don't know what it's for. LOL Man dawg, you guys are the greatest. That pic of us is Fantastic and especially the one of you. The Tiger pic is really cool too and the others. They're going on my wall and I'm going out this weekend to buy some frames. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spike was in heaven and of course asking for this and that. hahaha Aww man, you and Malinda are the best. I'm excited to get what Joe Tucker said in my brain clear. I do look for many of the things he's mentioned so far but never knew some and the way he puts it makes it clear. I need to be checking the racks way more than I do. My reading comprehension is at an 8th grade level so, I'll read it about 20 times. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I have 2 pages down so far.

Some of that stuff is way too expensive to just give away. IMO Those Bushnell hi powered binoculars for a start. I'm going to bring them to the open for Barbara to see every match in the place up close. LOL

Heide, doesn't like the naked girl T shirt. LOL How did you find my weakness? Everyone who knows me, knows I wear nothing but pool T shirts. I just love them. Makes me look like Vinney hahahaha a slouch.

You've both made my day and when I finish the book, I'll send it back. Thanks so much. It's people like you that make living in the south so rewarding. You've brought back memories of my days down south and the wonderful people that exist there. My love to Malinda.

Having a Cheese Day,

C.C.~~trying to figure out how to use that towel thing???? it sure is soft. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
06-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Chris,

Which edition of Joe's book is it? The first "Racking Secrets" had some errors in it that Joe didn't catch until after it got published.

You need the second edition.

Barbara

Chris Cass
06-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Hi Barbara,

The first addition. I can't complain though. It's so nice to have someone spot you a book now and then. Now, you have me wondering what the errors were. You know I'm not a good reader but this will help me out. I can relate to pool and it's something I can understand easily.

Tell ya what though. That Art of War is still up in the air for me. Way over my head how it relates to pool???

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
06-03-2004, 06:30 PM
One man's junk is another man's junk /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.That soft white thingy is a Golf towel but you can wear it under your cap as a doo-rag /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .I had reservations about the Big Johnson tee shirt but at least they don't make them anymore /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
See ya at the Open.....your dawg...