PDA

View Full Version : WPBA in E. Peoria..Lets get together!!!!

rukiddingme
06-03-2004, 02:25 PM
I'll be attending Friday evening, all day Saturday and maybe the semis on Sunday. I have to be back at work Sunday nite.
I'm staying at the Hampton Inn on Friday and Saturday.
I'm not familiar with the lay out but it would sure be nice if we could have a get together. Any ideas?
ruk

SRpool
06-04-2004, 08:04 AM
Hi ruk,

I know there are a few posters here that will be making the trip to Peoria. On AZbilliards I am trying to get a group together on friday or saturday. If there are any others here that will be attending please let us know so we can all meet.

Take care,
Sarah

sledhamrbrk
06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Sarah, Wally , CC , Boyd, and all other posters

Here's an idea. What do think about an Open Invitation for players\ fans
coming to Peoria

Hosted here at CueSport College. a nice casual ,relaxing open invitation event with h'orderves , drinks , ect.

What night\day\time do you think would work best that would also allow
the opportunity for any of the women playing to also be able to attend ?

Or should we run an open door schedule on Thurs & Fri. from lets say 2- 4 and then re-open after the evening rounds complete.Open for any ideas.

I would like to put this together.... Please resond by e-mail also If you have any ideas, feel free to e-mail me sboyd@bitwiser.com

Scott Boyd

Wally_in_Cincy
06-04-2004, 01:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sledhamrbrk:</font><hr> ...
Hosted here at CueSport College. <hr /></blockquote>

Howdy Scott.

I have never heard of CueSport College. How about some info?

I don't know if most, or any, of the players have cars. I'm not sure how much time there is between day and evening sessions. Do you know?

Thanks for the invite. I'm in if it happens.

sledhamrbrk
06-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Heres a link to the site. If you are in OH i am suprised you have never heard of it. Many of our students are from OH. In fact it is our #1 state we get players from.

Check the site out I am sure you will find some familiar faces associated with the Instructors Association.

CueSport College (http://cuesportcollege.com/)

rukiddingme
06-06-2004, 02:22 PM
That sounds like a GREAT idea. What night is more convenient for everyone to do this?
ruk

crawdaddio
06-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey Scott, I didn't know you were on this board. Great to see you here. Boyd and I along with Chris Span will be over, and I'd love to hang out some. Let me know when and where.
Peace,
David~~~Grateful for the free lesson @ ride the 9 /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Bummer, can't make it. I am working an extra hr for my relief at the ph so he can stay and enjoy himself over the weekend at the event. That guy works too many hrs.

Regards,

C.C.~~wanted so to finally meet Wally and Blackheart' JER and lovely wife Connie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BLACKHEART
06-08-2004, 06:25 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifWe were hopeing to see you too...JER

sledhamrbrk
06-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Daivd,
I appreciate the thanks.(First ones a freebie,next ones a paybie)Kidding...
It seems like I go in spurts, posting here and then get busy and go awhile without.I dont have a night nailed down for something at CueSport. Are you guys staying the night ? If not we can make some arrangments to go over during the day.

CC sorry you cant attend. Perhaps you will paint the cloth
while your co-worker is down here. I hear the PH now has tan cloth now...

Wally_in_Cincy
06-09-2004, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Bummer, can't make it. I am working an extra hr for my relief at the ph so he can stay and enjoy himself over the weekend at the event. That guy works too many hrs.

Regards,

C.C.~~wanted so to finally meet Wally and Blackheart' JER and lovely wife Connie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry you can't make it CC. I was going to take you to Cuesport College and give you some lessons /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally~~ducking /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif