PDA

View Full Version : All star voters....

eg8r
06-04-2004, 07:10 AM
I was reading Sports Illustrated's MLB Power Rankings and thought this was pretty funny.... [ QUOTE ]
Boston Red Sox
Nomar Garciaparra has been on the DL all season, yet he leads AL shortstops in All-Star fan voting. This is why people shouldn't be entrusted with important things like choosing All-Star teams. Presidents, yes. All-Stars, no. <hr /></blockquote> Here is the link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dan_george/06/03/power.rankings/?cnn=yes) if you would like to see where your favorite team is ranked.

eg8r

Kato
06-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Well what do you think my boy Nomar "The Beak" aka Mr. Hamm has been doing in his spare time???? My dear man, he's stuffing the ballot.

Kato~~~thinks All Star balloting is ridiculous. Of course I do it the old fashioned way. I go to the ball park and fill one out with the players I think have played the best the first half of the season........

Voodoo Daddy
06-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Poor NOMAAAAH...NOT!!!

Kato
06-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Come on now Big Daddy. Would you kick Mia out of bed for eating crackers????

No way!!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~~NNNNNOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!

Kato
06-04-2004, 08:45 PM
By the way. I don't think Nomar shouldn't get into the All Star game without a ticket. Then again, neither should Derek Jeter..........

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
06-04-2004, 08:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> By the way. I don't think Nomar shouldn't get into the All Star game without a ticket. Then again, neither should Derek Jeter..........

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Derek Jeter...387 Slug %, .231 avg., 7 HR's, 27 RBI's and 51 games MORE than NOMAAAAAAH this year...playin' in front of the toughest crowd in MLB? He gets the nod, maybe not as a starter but he'll put butts in the stadium. As for your Bo-Sox, Pedro and Schilling have been their usual awesome. They still will never win the big stuff...sorry bro!!

Voodoo~~~Professional NY sports fan

Voodoo Daddy
06-04-2004, 09:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Come on now Big Daddy. Would you kick Mia out of bed for eating crackers????

No way!!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~~NNNNNOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!! <hr /></blockquote>

No CRAKERS in the bed KATO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voodoo~~~Laughing thinking about 5 days of SANDOR TOT crica 2002

Cueless Joey
06-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Pretty f'n sad.
David Eckstein should go before Jeter or Nomah Hamm.
Maybe they'd vote Bernie Williams over Vlad Guerrero or Jose Guillen.

Kato
06-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Come on Steve. I know you're a professional Yankee fan but you can't possibly think that Jeter deserves to go to the game without buying a ticket????

I'm certainly not arguing your Nomar point, you are correct.

I hate to disagree with you on Pedro but I'm just afraid he's off a little. Did you see what Vlad "The Impaler" did to my beloved BoSox the other night? 9 RBI's. Chilling game to watch for me. Schilling is pretty terrific though.

Again, the statement that the Red Sox will never win the World Series just doesn't cut the mustard for me. They just haven't won since 1918, they will win. Unfortunately I look over there on the west coast and see the Angels winning with half their time gone and I shudder thinking what they could be like in September. Vlad is putting up MVP numbers.

Kato

Kato
06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
No CRAKERS in the bed KATO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voodoo~~~Laughing thinking about 5 days of SANDOR TOT crica 2002 <hr /></blockquote>

This still cracks me up. Might be the most fun I've ever had. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~knows when it comes to Tot Voodoo is an amazing goof /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-04-2004, 09:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Come on Steve. I know you're a professional Yankee fan but you can't possibly think that Jeter deserves to go to the game without buying a ticket????

Well...is you put it like that, YES!!! &lt;Not really but I know that winds his watch&gt;

Did you see what Vlad "The Impaler" did to my beloved BoSox the other night? 9 RBI's. Chilling game to watch for me.

No, I wish I did it would have brought me great joy

Schilling is pretty terrific though.

He sure is

Again, the statement that the Red Sox will never win the World Series just doesn't cut the mustard for me. They just haven't won since 1918, they will win. Unfortunately I look over there on the west coast and see the Angels winning with half their time gone and I shudder thinking what they could be like in September. Vlad is putting up MVP numbers.

They play Baseball out west? Funny, I never look past the Mississippi

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~only thing west of the Mississippi I like is Vegas and not that much. I have always rooted against all West Coast everything and always will. Nothing personal, I'm just a East Coast Gangsta /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>Voodoo~~~only thing west of the Mississippi I like is Vegas and not that much. I have always rooted against all West Coast everything and always will. Nothing personal, I'm just a East Coast Gangsta /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I've got to call an ambulance. I think I just broke all my ribs from laughing so hard I fell out of my chair /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, you a East Coast Gangsta............or something /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato~~~from the east coast too

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-04-2004, 09:42 PM
allstar what??? when?? july?? can't be! i'm already watching the A.L. allstars since april..

Signature

i'm confused.

Kato
06-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Oh boy.

Kato