PDA

View Full Version : No bashers please........

sp0t
06-06-2004, 02:48 AM
O.K. A serious question, how many gay,lesbian,or bi players do we have here? Am I the only gay pool player in the board?I am just curious, and wondered if there were any others here, who might want to meet up and play.Private me if you don't want to say to the group.
Oh and I play at a skill level 7 for those who want to know...

Chris Cass
06-06-2004, 07:08 AM
There way a guy that's from Canada. He used to post here and he went by the name dowNtown. Just look him up and tell him C.C. sent you.

C.C.

BeanDiesel
06-06-2004, 11:15 AM
check this out
http://www.lapoolleague.org/

Malice
06-06-2004, 12:55 PM
I'd say my local APA league has a much higher % of lesbians than the overall population.

sack316
06-06-2004, 01:24 PM
in our Sunday league there is one entire team of lesbians. They are one of the most fun teams to hang out with too. The only thing I don't like about playing them is that none of them are higher than a SL 3, and all are very strong for their ranks... so sometimes they beat up on my team!

bluewolf
06-06-2004, 03:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> in our Sunday league there is one entire team of lesbians. They are one of the most fun teams to hang out with too. The only thing I don't like about playing them is that none of them are higher than a SL 3, and all are very strong for their ranks... so sometimes they beat up on my team! <hr /></blockquote>

When i played in Rockville md, we had a bunch of 'strong' sl3 women that frquently beat fours and sometimes fives. Now we will be playing in a league north of there, where we moved, and I heard their threes are even better. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sometimes those handicapping systems make no sense, but when it is purely rec pool, don't guess it matters too much. LOL

Am sure we have gays too but then to me, it is a non-issue. Dont really care as long as the person is fun and nice.

Laura

Fred Agnir
06-06-2004, 06:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sp0t:</font><hr> O.K. A serious question, how many gay,lesbian,or bi players do we have here? <hr /></blockquote>I'll take a wild guess and say it's within a few percent of the national average.

HTH

Fred &lt;~~~ if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian

stickman
06-06-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm not gay,lesbian,or bi. I guess you'd call me a no-sexual. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've been through a nasty divorce. A sp0t is what I'd need, since I'm only a SL5. There is a guy here, that I shoot with often, that people wonder if he's gay. I've never asked him though. He's a nice guy, so that's all I care about. He wins lots of tournaments.

Jimmy B
06-06-2004, 09:52 PM
I know of many more Lesbian pool players then Gay men, but I think it's common that Gay men are not really into any sports as much as Lesbians are really good at sports (how's that for a stereotype? LOL) In any event the real question that comes to my mind is Who cares?? I mean why wouldn't you just want to meet and play anyone who is into pool. I've meet many people from this and other boards and not once have I ever cared if they were Gay or not. Kinda makes me wonder if you were black if you ask if there were any Black people here that want to meet and play pool or Asian people who wanted to play. I can almost understand the mutual interest thing, but in this case pool is the glue that bonds. IMO

JB

larrynj1
06-06-2004, 10:00 PM
i'm a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.

Eric.
06-07-2004, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

Fred &lt;~~~ if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian <hr /></blockquote>

Eric &gt;is a Lesbian

Tom_In_Cincy
06-07-2004, 02:08 PM
If you ever make to Cincinnati, there is a long standing 'Straight' Pool league that has a very flexible scheduling format for matchups.