PDA

View Full Version : Does Everyone's Envelope @ Personal Message?

Sid_Vicious
05-03-2002, 11:53 PM
I have sent a few messages to registered, "on-line members" in the past weeks and gotten zilch on requested replies. Is my mouthwash wrong or does the flashing envelope not appear for all the registered posters? Just want to know if I need to take a hint...sid

Rod
05-04-2002, 12:53 AM
Well ya didn't send me one Sid. You know that thing is hard to notice. They should make it a little larger. I remember you sent me one and I didn't see it for a week or more.
Ur um well about that mouthwash-------------------lol

cheesemouse
05-04-2002, 03:45 AM
Sid,
I wonder how many reg/users take advantage of the e-mail notification option when someone responds to your post or notification of private messages?

Alfie
05-04-2002, 04:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> I wonder how many reg/users take advantage of the e-mail notification option when someone responds to your post or notification of private messages? <hr></blockquote>
Or even has the private messaging option turned on.

Sid_Vicious
05-04-2002, 07:41 AM
You're probably right. I've had that from day one of registering and possibly assumed that everyone had it also. It is very useful for seeing replies as soon as you log in. Thanks...sid

jjinfla
05-04-2002, 07:58 AM
Maybe we should test the system out and have everyone send Sid an instant message. Jake

Tom_In_Cincy
05-04-2002, 10:39 AM
Well Sid,, I sent you a 'private message' and got a reply that you have 'read' it..

Sid_Vicious
05-04-2002, 10:47 AM
Hey thanks for the info on the "read message" switch. I've started to turn that on now....sid~~~needed a new mouthwash anyway so not a lost cause in the end ;-)

Tommy_Davidson
05-05-2002, 02:12 AM
&gt; I thought it was just me that that happens to. Tommy D.