PDA

View Full Version : Sad to report

cueball1950
06-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Sad to report that killer breaks father passed away yesterday after an almost 2 year battle with lung cancer. Killer break(paul)has not posted on here for awhile. some lucky people on here had the pleasure of meeting him at CCB 1 a couple of years ago. Paul has not posted in a long time mainly cuz he has been working 60 hours a week and spending all his spare time helping with the care of his father whom he was very close to....Paul,,,, my heart and my prayers go out to you and your family.....keep the faith....mike

Sid_Vicious
06-06-2004, 07:42 PM
This has to be the toughest part of life to live through. My prayers are with you also Paul...sid

Ralph S.
06-06-2004, 09:17 PM
My thoughts, prayers and sympathy are all extended to you and your family. I really don't know just how much emotional pain and suffering that one goes through when they lose a parent. I will soon be finding out first hand though. I admire the fact that you were able to help with your fathers care, as I do know what that is all about, and how much effort and work it can be. {My father is suffering from ALS}.

I really wish you well, and if you start posting again, and want to talk, pm me and we can exchange numbers.

Sincerely, Ralph S.

Kato
06-06-2004, 10:56 PM
Sorry for his loss.

He's a good guy.

Kato

Rich R.
06-07-2004, 04:06 AM
Mike, please extent our condolences to Paul and his family.

cueball1950
06-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Well i just came from Paul's fathers wake and i told paul i posted on here and he told me to say thank you to everybody for their kind words....he will be posting again soon...mike

stickman
06-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Killer break, may your Father be in a better place, and may you reunite with him when the proper time comes. My prayers go out to you.

Sincerely, Jim