PDA

View Full Version : will bin strike...

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-07-2004, 05:41 PM
U.S. again? hope not during the baseball season. whats your take on that?

Signature

what happen to my pizza thread? what! cause i mentioned two men with sixty-nine bucks combined in their pockets?

moblsv
06-08-2004, 09:30 AM
My take is that the time between the end of football season and the start of baseball season is too long.

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-08-2004, 10:04 AM
which is good so none of them sports will be postponed. nba is third on my list but hopefully the pistons will drown phil jackson. i also think its disgrace to the game as malone and payton play for free just to get a cheap ring. i always thought they're "the man", all the sudden they became third little cousins... its like bonds and Pedro that fc** join the yanks for 1 mil each and see the reaction of the fans. anyway, dont get carry too far away from the topic. i also agree that the time between the end of football season and the start of baseball season is the best time for bin to strike again. no doubt. thanks for the reminder moplsv.

Signature

BIG BEN'S ON THE BLOCK!

Wally_in_Cincy
06-08-2004, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> ....dont get carry too far away from the topic.... <hr /></blockquote>

heal thyself dr. chang /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> ...i also agree that the time between the end of football season and the start of baseball season is the best time for bin to strike again. no doubt.... <hr /></blockquote>

I'm sure he will take that into account /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Signature

I wonder where chinese laundry went.

quote = "ancient chinese secret huh?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ching_Ah_Chung
06-08-2004, 11:47 PM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

highsea
06-09-2004, 12:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr>however, the machine are formed by the combinations of electricity and, machine. whoever invented the electricity and that spinning thing must have gotten their ideas from, the ancient chinese greats SO IT IS AN ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET <hr /></blockquote>
Well, I guess that bout sums it up. Electricity and that spinning thing. yup. had to be the chinese, for sure. It's so obvious now, I can't believe I didn't see it before.

SIGNATURE

Attention: if there are oil and will rotate!

striker_3
06-09-2004, 04:45 AM
Do we owe you something because your chinese? You make it sound like we owe you an apology or reparations

Wally_in_Cincy
06-09-2004, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ching_Ah_Chung:</font><hr> ay would you stay the fc** out of my thread? who the fc** is asking you for opinion?...<hr /></blockquote>

Just for you, my little yellow friend, I've copied the first verse of Kyu Sakamoto's "Sukiyaki" for your pleasure.....

It's all because of you, I'm feeling sad and blue
You went away, now my life is just a rainy day
And I love you so, how much you'll never know
You've gone away and left me lonely

ashmouth
06-09-2004, 02:01 PM
lol wally...i'm not too thrilled about the "little yellow friend" comment since i also happen to be of that particular shade of color... but i am almost ashamed to admit that given our little yellow friend's comments in this thread!!!

Wally_in_Cincy
06-10-2004, 06:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ashmouth:</font><hr> lol wally...i'm not too thrilled about the "little yellow friend" comment since i also happen to be of that particular shade of color... but i am almost ashamed to admit that given our little yellow friend's comments in this thread!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Certainly no offense was intended.

If you ever saw any of the Pink Panther movies Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers) had his assistant Kato trained to attack him unexpectedly to keep his reactions sharp.

Clouseau would come home in the evening and slowly enter the house and say "Kato, my little yellow friend, I am home" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That's where that came from.